Do you ever wonder

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.............why or where some members go ??

I remember KittyKook back in July time, Dino is so like one of KittyKooks cats - Cooper - and I´ve not seen any postings ??

aww............hope all is OK, but I suspect other pressing matters

if youre out there Hi

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

.............why or where some members go ??

I remember KittyKook back in July time, Dino is so like one of KittyKooks cats - Cooper - and I´ve not seen any postings ??

aww............hope all is OK, but I suspect other pressing matters

if youre out there Hi
Oh, I often wonder why Kittykook comes and goes........we love her and her fur family so much, but I guess everyone has their reasons.....sometimes life just gets in the way.......

I also miss Talon/Tracey........Sam/Wellingtoncats.........Emma'sfriend/Amie.........Cyclesarah/Sarah........and tons of others I'm sure I can't think of right now.......

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I haven't seen Zissou'sMom around for a while... this is worse than when she moved...

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering what happened to WellingtonCats myself...She had a post count that rivalled Susie's!!!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my case I disappeared for a few months after the passing of Diddo Kahli. Somehow I just didn't care about posting anymore.

But I have a new feline family now, and HA HA HA you guys are stuck with me again.

MMMMMUUUUUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

In my case I disappeared for a few months after the passing of Diddo Kahli. Somehow I just didn't care about posting anymore.

But I have a new feline family now, and HA HA HA you guys are stuck with me again.

MMMMMUUUUUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
We'll suffer with being stuck with you Janet!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Yeah, I haven't seen Zissou'sMom around for a while... this is worse than when she moved...
I was wondering about her myself, she's probably just really busy with work and school

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emma'sfriend/Amie.........
She and her hubby came to the Gem & Mineral Show and we talked a while. (Son was on a Scout camping trip.) I told her she had to at least come and read about 8-Bit's antics!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

She and her hubby came to the Gem & Mineral Show and we talked a while. (Son was on a Scout camping trip.) I told her she had to at least come and read about 8-Bit's antics!
I got a Halloween card from her in the mail, but would love it if she could come back to TCS.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I imagine Sam/Wellington Cats is busy being a teenager. Not to mention school and showing and judging at cat shows.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe you should PM some of these members to let them know how much they are missed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Maybe you should PM some of these members to let them know how much they are missed.
not to sound thick..............but if they dont log-in to TCS how will they know they have a PM ?

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder what happed to momof3rugratz, and her girl Skittles and the Skittlettes and I think the other members name was Momof10cats, but she had many more.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just searched the Members List and couldn't find WellingtonCats!
as for PMs I do recall Sam is/was one of our younger members and was denied PM access when the rules changed. I'll have to check and see if I still have her email address.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I just searched the Members List and couldn't find WellingtonCats!
as for PMs I do recall Sam is/was one of our younger members and was denied PM access when the rules changed. I'll have to check and see if I still have her email address.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jamasmom

I wonder what happed to momof3rugratz, and her girl Skittles and the Skittlettes and I think the other members name was Momof10cats, but she had many more.
I remember momof3rugrats...I did a search for her here and she really hasn't posted since the Skitlettes were about 4 weeks old!