Good morning

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are all of my friends doing? I am finally waking up. I have been out of bed since 7 but it took me a good two hours to actually wake up. And I am still not sure if I am awake. but my bed is made so atleast I am that far along. Tavia is resting in my bed too so its taken. I am not feeling too well. Dad sprayed some raid in the bathroom because he saw a bug and now I am about halfway sick. But I will be okay. I need to figure out what I want for lunch trouble is I don't really want anything. But I don't get to eat again till late in the night because I will be at work. Hope your day is good. Love and Hugs Gail

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning Gail.........it usually takes me till about noon to be fully awake.................have a good one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning Susie. Me too that's why in a way I don't mind working 2nd shift. Oh I forgot to say I added a few more pics to my new pics of tavia thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Good Morning!
Been up since 7. Didn't go to bed till 2 am myself so I'm looking forward to an afternoon nap!
Atleast you get to take one I have to work and today would be a really good day for a nap.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Good morning Susie. Me too that's why in a way I don't mind working 2nd shift. Oh I forgot to say I added a few more pics to my new pics of tavia thread.
I'll have to go check out the new piccies!!