the Daily Thread Wed. Nov 8

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all! Happy Hump Day! teehee

Looks like the rain has finally moved away from us
and nice warm temps the rest of the week. Hope those weatherpeople are right for a change!

And look - another silly holiday!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well theres a bit of trivia i've learnt today!

It's a real autumn day today. I'm pleased were half way through the week because after all these weeks of not sleeping much while the sale of the house was going through, i think it's now starting to catch up with me because i'm relaxed now.

Still, retail therapy on saturday because i need a kitchen table and chairs
There, i've woken up now at the thought of shopping!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a rainy overcast day here today.The house is quiet,kids are all on their way to school,DH is at work and the kits are all snoozing.
Today is mY Mom's b-day so I'll have to call her and wish her a Happy Birthday.
Need to go get some more kitten food.I swear these kits go through the food sooooooooooo fast.
Have a great day all!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is raining here again and I am (not) looking forward to a day at work, the boss is in today and he can be terribly slow at doing ANYTHING and there is lots I want him to do today.

I might try and pop out for some SS shopping at lunch, Toronto has much more to offer than here

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

Have a great time shopping this weekend Susan!, and Happy Birthday to your mom Tammmy

The weather is very foggy here this morning, so I was able to push back my start this morning.

It would have been nice to sleep in but Reilly was relentless and was bugging me to get up since 5:30.

Have a great day everyone!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Good morning!

Have a great time shopping this weekend Susan!, and Happy Birthday to your mom Tammmy

The weather is very foggy here this morning, so I was able to push back my start this morning.

It would have been nice to sleep in but Reilly was relentless and was bugging me to get up since 5:30.

Have a great day everyone!
Thank you!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Glad to see you being safe with the weather Tracy!
So many in our business are not...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Glad to see you being safe with the weather Tracy!
So many in our business are not...
Yeah it's not great out there today.

Just checking the hourly and it's 1/4 mile and 100 feet.

The new forecast today is saying that after the fog lifts it's still going to be low cloud with rain

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sooooo did not want to get out of bed this morning! I was all snuggly with the pup and the kitties but that dang alarm just kept going off
Nothing special going on today, just workin', maybe I'll try to do a couple chores tonight
I need a house elf! (yes I just read Harry Potter
)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tracy, I think that must be the time when kitties are most active...Trout always seems very noisy and busy at around that time in the morning too...Grrrrrrrrrrr

Um, I think today I will get to go for a coffee with my boss, so that will take some time out of my workday..

no plans for today really.......I got some new mirrors from Ikea, maybe I'll put those up after work..they are awesome, I LOVE THEM!!

Have a lovely day folks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah it's not great out there today.

Just checking the hourly and it's 1/4 mile and 100 feet.

The new forecast today is saying that after the fog lifts it's still going to be low cloud with rain
Yuck! Crappy day. Do you get paid on standby at all?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was supposed to be foggy but it wasn't. Had a light rainfall last night. I got up at 2 am and watched the election results as I couldn't sleep.
Its sunny now outside but windy. Working in veg garden again as its supposed to get to the low 60's today!! Not much else planned.