Tell your loved ones you love them... everyday

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been a horrible month.

Early last month, my ex boss' grandson died in an accident at home - he was only 4.

Last week one of my friends' friends ran into an oncoming semi and her 1 year old son died.

My uncle was diagnosed with brain cancer last week.

And now my mom calls me to tell me that a family friends daughter was in a car accident and her 3 year old daughter died today.

Please, please, tell your loved ones that you love them each and everyday.

I love you all!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great thread Kenz..this is why i emailed my sister after our fight today to apologize and tell her I love her..you just never know when someone will be taken away from you.

love you guys

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My husband and I always make sure that we say "I love you" before either one of us leaves the house. It became even more important after we lost his brother 5 years ago.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tell my kids and DH ALL the time I love them.We all say it when we go to bed at night,when we leave the house.
After loosing my Dad,I learned to say it more often.

I LOVE YA TOO!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, kenzie, my heart goes out to you right now
you have been through quite a rough patch lately- you are in my prayers and vibes- please pm me if you need anything.
/ I tell my loved ones every day I love them - I agree with you- you should never let a day go by or a night pass without telling the ones you love and care for how much they mean to you. While i'm on the topic- I love all you guys here on TCS too

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Mackenzie.
you are in my thoughts and prayers.
remember we all are here for you and you can always pm me if you need to talk.
I do tell my loved ones how much they mean to me and that I love them every day. and I love each and everyone of you all on TCS.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Great thread Kenz..this is why i emailed my sister after our fight today to apologize and tell her I love her..you just never know when someone will be taken away from you.

love you guys
That is so true Natalie

I'm very sorry to hear about all of the heartache you have been going through Mackenzie, my prayers are with you and the family of the little girl

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Kens. It has just been that kind of month I guess

Isn't weird how all of us are so close yet so far apart by so many miles? We are still one big family and care so much about complete strangers but we're really not. Love you, guys!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kenz, I'm so sorry your going through all of this... and I'm so sorry for all of the families involved. You are so right. Tell your loved ones everyday how much you love them, appreciate every second with them, you never know when your time will come. I am greatful for all of you on TCS, and thankful for your friendships! You all make me laugh all day long, and keep me entertained, I am thankful for our time together....I
you guys!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, its just insane how everything happens all at once

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yes thats so very true. I am so sorry you and your family had to go through all those tragedies.

I ALWAYS make sure I tell everyone I love them. DH came home Sun morning after working all night and he said he almost had a head on because he was falling asleep.....talk about scaring the poop outta ya.
Then yesterday morning I woke up and started freakin because he wasnt home yet, and didnt know why, and of course the worst thought came to my head.....but thankfully he showed up a few minutes later, and reminded me he had a safety meeting at work, thats why he was late.

But, really ya just never know when your going to lose a loved one.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yes thats so very true. I am so sorry you and your family had to go through all those tragedies.

I ALWAYS make sure I tell everyone I love them. DH came home Sun morning after working all night and he said he almost had a head on because he was falling asleep.....talk about scaring the poop outta ya.
Then yesterday morning I woke up and started freakin because he wasnt home yet, and didnt know why, and of course the worst thought came to my head.....but thankfully he showed up a few minutes later, and reminded me he had a safety meeting at work, thats why he was late.

But, really ya just never know when your going to lose a loved one.
That is scary.... John was late tonight from coming home from work and wouldn't answer his phone... I was freaking out, especially w/ my luck I've had lately. He walked in the door and I gave him a BIG hug.... life is too short

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hear ya. I'm sorry for all your pain! My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow!

I love each and everyone of you too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know all too well how short life is - since my daughter was almost murdered, I've made darn sure to tell people that I love them. I've gotten much more demonstrative with my friends and family as a result.

And when my dear friend Dee died this summer, I immediately called everyone I love just to touch base with them to remind THEM life is short and that I love them very much.

Thanks for the reminder, and I'm so sorry to hear about all your losses, especially the deaths of innocent children.
Life is SO not fair.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having lost a daughter,son-in-law and unborn grandson in a drunk-driving hit and run, I can tell you that life is neither fair nor short. The last conversation I had with Kathie, she was giving some month-old puppies a bath, and laughing and giggling. She was happy and loving as always, and I cherish that last laugh from my "Pookiemon" above anything.

Love to all!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its been a horrible month.

Early last month, my ex boss' grandson died in an accident at home - he was only 4.

Last week one of my friends' friends ran into an oncoming semi and her 1 year old son died.

My uncle was diagnosed with brain cancer last week.

And now my mom calls me to tell me that a family friends daughter was in a car accident and her 3 year old daughter died today.

Please, please, tell your loved ones that you love them each and everyday.

I love you all!
How horrible....... Oh that is my biggest fear everyday,, is losing someone I love,, and especially my baby girl who is only 4 yr old.. I don't leave unless I give kisses and tell them I love them...
with all my heart!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Having lost a daughter,son-in-law and unborn grandson in a drunk-driving hit and run, I can tell you that life is neither fair nor short. The last conversation I had with Kathie, she was giving some month-old puppies a bath, and laughing and giggling. She was happy and loving as always, and I cherish that last laugh from my "Pookiemon" above anything.

Love to all!
I'm so sorry for your losses

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, sweetie. Time does not heal, but it dulls the pain.

Having places like TCS to go and laugh at the end of a difficult day make things bearable.