ohh my teeth :bawling:

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I once again have some issues ... I need some of those TCS vibes that two of my teeth are only a cavitiy and my imagination
... I have an appt tomarrow to find out ...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Vibes and hugs coming to you. Teeth problem can be so painful.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lots of vibes comming your way sweetie (((vibes))) i'm praying all goes well tomorrow at your appointment. Keep us posted. Try and get some rest tonight

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey, put some orajel on or near the tooth, will help dull the pain. Please feel better headbuts and go away pain licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The dentist did an extensive exam... It turns out that three teeth have inflammmed roots ... Dr said wait and see ... Basically hell do nothing unless it gets worse and it could be caused by my sinus issues////

Please keep sending prayers and vibes as I guess ROot canals would have to be done if it gets worse ...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, i'm soo sorry there's nothing the dentist can do right now. Did he give you anything for the pain? (((vibes))) i hope you start to feel better soon sweetheart! you're in my prayers.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Was he able to give you anything to help the pain? I really do hate "wait and see" sometimes.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Was he able to give you anything to help the pain? I really do hate "wait and see" sometimes.
No because right now the TRUE pain seems to be the sinuses... the teeth just feel weird kinda like the anestecic coming off feeling.. I am lucky I can eat , been recommended I avoid hard stuff.. Evendentally just biting hard on something can cause this... I am just scared cause phyically and finacially I cant have anymore go wrong...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

No because right now the TRUE pain seems to be the sinuses... the teeth just feel weird kinda like the anestecic coming off feeling.. I am lucky I can eat , been recommended I avoid hard stuff.. Evendentally just biting hard on something can cause this... I am just scared cause phyically and finacially I cant have anymore go wrong...
I wish I could be there to hold your hand and help you through it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keep the vibes coming... It may just be my sinus infection.... Please keep sending them( I dont want to get too excited)