Survivor fans: Who are you rooting for?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite would probably be Yul but my favourite tribe is Raro.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Yul will go far in the game, especially since he already has the immunity idol. I like Cai Boi and Flicka, but people with, shall we say, unique personalities never seem to last long on Survivor. I'm not sure who my favorite tribe is.

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want Ozzie to win. He is so accomplished and mature for someone his age. He deserves it more than anyone else. Unfortunately, everyone else will see what a threat he is and vote him off. I hope they merge before he gets voted off. He will probably win every immunity then on.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

I really want Ozzie to win. He is so accomplished and mature for someone his age. He deserves it more than anyone else. Unfortunately, everyone else will see what a threat he is and vote him off. I hope they merge before he gets voted off. He will probably win every immunity then on.
I'm sorry, I really don't like Ozzie. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I agree, though, that he is a contender to go far in the game. He or Yul could be this season's Terry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrPaws

I'm sorry, I really don't like Ozzie. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I agree, though, that he is a contender to go far in the game. He or Yul could be this season's Terry.
Last week during the swimming challenge when Jeff was doing the commentary he kept on talking about Ozzy, like "Ozzy is swimming like a dolphin" and Ozzy this and Ozzy that. He hardly talked about any of the other survivors.