New and ready to introduce myself!

bengalbeauties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is Natailia and I love cats. I have three cats Curious Sebastio and Tayla. Tayla is my purebred bengal. She is my baby. Currently she is up a cattery with a stud named Kaiser who is a snow we hope to get snow out of her since she her self is half snow(BST dominant). Sabby is my oldest of 12 years. He is a tuxido boy and rules our house. Curious is my diluted calico alittle nervous and shows signs of hyper activity but I love her the same

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS Look forward to seeing pics of you kitties and hearing more post from you. TCS is a great place to share advice or just chat and have fun with other cat friendly families.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbeauties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Welcome Curious, Sebastio, Tayla, and Natailia!

Glad you found TheCatSite and thanks for loving cats!
Wow are your babies all yours are they rescues?
By the way how do I get pics at the bottom of all my posts and pics on places

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear BengalBeauties:

Yes, in fact, Samuda, Tiger Tabby Prince Extraordinaire, was playing with a sparkle ball and declined to appear in this siggy.
We are 9! rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! feliners, ranging from "pushing-17" Nicolas T. Cat all the way to "terrible two's" Baby Suha. Thanks for admiring us!

To get your very own siggy(s), read the "Sticky's" at the top of each page of posts, and it will explain the process.
Look forward to seeing Curious, Sebastio, and Tayla starring in their very own!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and a warm welcome from Spain and my kitty- crew

Its great here, with lots of advice, help, support and friendship.............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

What wonderful names you have for your kitties ! Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos

We just love photos here
Enjoy the forums & Good Luck with the stud
!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Natalie
we're so happy to welcome you and your three furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I love your kitties' names - they are unusual.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbeauties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome I am thankful I found a group of people who love cats like me!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BengalBeauties

I like you cats what are they I am sure they are nota domestic breed
Hi and Welcome to TCS! Please post some pics of your kitties when you get a chance. Bengals are so neat!

I've also always admired AmbertheBobcat's kitties