Boys!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just because Meowmy left her underwear drawer open this morning does not mean that you are to spread them about the apartment like they are party favors! Besides your Daddy doesn't need to know how many pairs I have in the first place.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Just because Meowmy left her underwear drawer open this morning does not mean that you are to spread them about the apartment like they are party favors! Besides your Daddy doesn't need to know how many pairs I have in the first place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Tell me about it. I told him to look behind the TV (8-Bit's spot) and he said he found more than just a few there. I think I'm going to have to have a major talk to the boys when I get home.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Did Bit have one on his head? Walking around with that Victoria's Secret label on the outside

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Did Bit have one on his head? Walking around with that Victoria's Secret label on the outside
No, DH said he caugh him red pawed with a frilly little number he gave me last year. They must have been having a lot of fun when we weren't home today.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized something. A cute little calico girl just moved in down the hall. Do you think they were trying to impress her?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Are you SURE you want more kitties?
Yes, oddly enough... but there are moments that 8-Bit feels more like six cats rather than just the one.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

He's like a little grey tornado
No, tornado implies that what he is doing is a random series of events. He plots, it's more like the Roman Army.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd rather my panty drawer any day rather than what Anya has been known to do...

She's been known to dig through the bathroom garbage ... find things with "strings" attached ... and bat them into the living room ...

Can you say EW?!?

It made me begin my hunt for a garbage can with a lid...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I'd rather my panty drawer any day rather than what Anya has been known to do...

She's been known to dig through the bathroom garbage ... find things with "strings" attached ... and bat them into the living room ...

Can you say EW?!?

Ahhhh.. that would be awkard. We found our garbage can at the clearence section at Target. It has a lid. I refused to buy a garbage can with out one.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Can you say EW?!?

Oh my lordy that cracked me up! But meowmy, they're mouseys! Nice and soft, with little tails!

And 8-Bit - he's such a boy!!! Do you reckon Scratch got in on the act or was it all 8-bit?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh my lordy that cracked me up! But meowmy, they're mouseys! Nice and soft, with little tails!

And 8-Bit - he's such a boy!!! Do you reckon Scratch got in on the act or was it all 8-bit?
Scratch was in on the act too... we found some of them in his hiding places. 8-Bit is teaching him well.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say they were trying to impress the Calico girl and see what her preferences were on undies.............black,blue,frilly,lace