Cute Ornaments

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everybody I've been going crazy trying to find Kricket a 1st Christmas ornament that resembles her. (Call me crazy
, all my animals have an ornament on my tree)

Well I thought I would do a search online and I came upon this absolutely adorable crafter who makes cat ornaments. She has premade ornaments in black & white, black, gray, calico, siamese, & white.

You can also request a special order. You just have to send a few pictures and give her all the details and she will get back to you about the whole process. Of course I just got done sending her the info about Kricket, now i'm just crossing my fingers that she can do it.

Heres her website http://www.catsofchristmas.com/

Enjoy

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the web site!! I'm gonna check it out.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those are sooooo cute!!!

I want, I want, I want!! I'll have to wait till next year though
since we're not having a tree this year, but I'll be saving this site...

They are so dang cute!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are SO CUTE! I've been looking for an ornament for Anya too but have found none that really look like her.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooohhh!!! thanks for reminding me! Chester's first christmas was last christmas and I got him a wooden ornament that looks just like him, guess i should start looking for one for Dynah now eh?
Those are so nice, I wish I could get one to Canada a bit easier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YEAAAA!!!

I couldnt be happier! Everything is purrrfect about this ornament. I hope more people will read this and check out this artist work because it is amazing. I now have my own personal Kricket ornament.

Just so you all remember what my little Kricket looks like heres a recent pic....

and TAAAAADDDDAAAAA
heres the ornament...

I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AND ORDER TODAY!!! http://www.catsofchristmas.com/

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that's awesome!!!!!!!!! Oh man I want one now!!

Edit: Ok, I want 3 now...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is fabulous!! I'll have to remember that site, because I collect kitty Christmas ornaments, and I try to get one that looks like each of my kitties each year. (Yes, I am obsessive!)

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow they did a great job. That ornament is perfect. I'm going to look into getting one. How long did it take from the time you placed your order, till you recieved it?

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone for the compliments, it took about 10 days from the time I paid until I received the ornament

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I broke down and ordered one today. Yours turned out SOOO pretty, and I just couldn't find a premade ornament that I liked any better.

So I'm patiently awaiting my confirmation email.

I DID mention in my email that they were recommended by a www.thecatsite.com member. Little shameless plug there.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He He I did send her an e-mail letting her know I recieved my ornament and that I posted pics and her website on here. Told her I hoped to bring her some more business. They are awesome works of art, kinda wish I had more cats so I could get more ornaments...lol

It did take her about 2 days for the confirmation e-mail so just be patient

Emily, I hope to see pics once you get yours.....I did send her a close up face shot, a long shot, and a shot of Krickets backside just so she could see the different colors that Kricket has.

I just cant wait to get the tree to put this ornament on now

FYI for delivery by Christmas place orders by Dec 15th.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

Emily, I hope to see pics once you get yours.....I did send her a close up face shot, a long shot, and a shot of Krickets backside just so she could see the different colors that Kricket has.
I sent her 3 photos too! One where the colors were "just right", one where the colors were "washed out", and one where they were "too dark". LOL I wonder if she gets crazed picky cat people emails a lot? Yours turned out so beautifully though. She does great work!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's here! And on the tree. It looks much better and detailed in person. Unfortunately the flash washed it out a little.

yorda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those are so cute! Just curious- what are they actually made out of? My husband and I were trying to figure that out based on the pictures on her site without much luck.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are very light, almost like its a paper mache type material, but they don't look poor quality like paper mache often can.