Updating profile

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is certainly to see the wonderful array of profiles that we have our members, especially after seeing their name over and over and guessing a mental image of what/who is writing. One of the things listed on the member profile is GROUP MEMBERSHIP and I believe this always says not a member of any public group. I am a member of various public groups that I wanted to add to my profile, I see not way of doing this, and so far, I have found nobody else that has done this.

Thanks for doing such a great job,

Lee &

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think TCS is set up to have public groups, and usually that box is used for that forums groups and you tick boxes (or are invited to join) groups which would appear there... you can't usually type your own in to the box.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

It is certainly to see the wonderful array of profiles that we have our members, especially after seeing their name over and over and guessing a mental image of what/who is writing. One of the things listed on the member profile is GROUP MEMBERSHIP and I believe this always says not a member of any public group. I am a member of various public groups that I wanted to add to my profile, I see not way of doing this, and so far, I have found nobody else that has done this.

Thanks for doing such a great job,

Lee &
This option is not used here.