CMA's last night........did you see Faith Hill?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard that she embarrassed herself on TV last night.........does anyone have the YouTube video link to it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my.....that's too funny!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The guy on the radio kept talking about it this morning but I didn't see it! THat is so funny! Maybe now she will get off her high horse!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man...my firewall at work won't let me onto YouTube...i'm dying of suspense...what did she do?????

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't believe she did that!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit if I was on an award show like that and I lost- I would have the hardest time maintaining my composure when the winner was announced. I think I'd immediately burst into tears!

I think that's hilarious though... it's the first I've heard of it...!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Man...my firewall at work won't let me onto YouTube...i'm dying of suspense...what did she do?????
When they announced Carrie Underwood as the winner Faith Hill throws her hands up in the air and it looks like she yells "WHAT?!" in disbelief!

You'll have to watch it when you get home- I think her reaction is pretty funny because she genuinely looks shocked & pissed!

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

They had multi view of each of the nominees, and when Carrie's name was announced as winner, Faith looked right in the camera and mouthed.. WHAT??!!! and stormed off.. hah

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

When they announced the winner, Carrie Underwood, Faith screamed WHAT??!!! Can't win all the time!
what a doofus

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I find it hard to believe she wasn't just joking but who knows!
She didn't crack a smile, but if I were her, I'd play it off like a joke. Has she responded to the media about it at all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MCMaggie

She didn't crack a smile, but if I were her, I'd play it off like a joke. Has she responded to the media about it at all?
I don't think it was a joke. I'm waiting to read about it too!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MCMaggie

Yup- I looked at her website and she issued a statement saying:

The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of the Year.

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Yup- I looked at her website and she issued a statement saying:

The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of the Year.
Well if it was a joke, it was a really BAD idea to even make fun at a time like that. Even a joke at that point is disrespectful.. ppfftt Ms Hill.