the Daily Thread Tuesday Nov 7

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all! Rainy day here, guess the election folks will blame that for the poor turnout...

But another food holiday for us

Have a great day everyone!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

Just getting ready to head into work, we are expecting rain here today as well, but at least it's warm

Have a great day everyone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps

Well as you all know, I dislike Tuesdays the most...My boss isn't even around today to take me for coffee
usually Tuesday is coffee day for me..

Lately my job has been boring the heck out of me..it is a slow time of year, and I find myself sitting at my desk staring at the computer screen into oblivion..I don't know whats going on but not sure if I can do that for 40 more years

Going to the gym tonight after work...can't wait to ignore that little blue bugger...MMMMMMUUUUUHAHAHHA
I'm going to look extra hot..
I'll show him

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I slept well last night for the first time since Friday. I ma really glad Lee is coming home! Today will be a good day!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone. Today I am:

1. Going to go vote

2. Going to work

3. Am going to watch the election results all night.

I'm excited about my day!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning,

Voting day here dawned cooler (70s) and rainy. Huge lines at the polls, and of course the only time I can go is at noon and 6, the busiest times of the day!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!

It's a chilly start in the 30's this morning. I was at the polls when they opened this morning. It was great, no one was out campaigning yet!
I have a doctor's appt in about an hour, then have some errands to run.

Have a great day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its warm here already (almost 50!!). Have many errands including voting to do.
I'm glad its election day as I was really getting tired of all the "phone calls".. Laura Bush called me yesterday (haha).
Got lots cleaned up in veg garden but more to do this afternoon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rut ro! Everyone behave now, Bad Auntie Karen is here early!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wuv Bad Auntie Karen!

Gloomy here and I have a cold (hack sniffle hack). Mom and I will be voting at our precinct for the first time in many years because we aren't working the polls (we've worked outside of our precinct). My back would not be able to handle the 14 hour day. (Arrive at polls 1 hour early to set up, 12 hours of voting, 1 hour - at least - to pack up, etc.) Will also be my first time using the computerized machines. We plan to hit the polls in between the morning and noon rush.

One dilemma - I don't like either of the congressional candidates.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys! Hope everyone else had a good day so far. / Humm....lets see. This morning I woke up sick as a dog again (joy!) so I laid in bed miserable for a few hours and missed class. I was feeling a little better this afternoon- so I went to work at my new job for a few hours and learned the ropes a bit. After that, I grabbed a bite to eat and then voted. Then I stopped by my house to check on my gorgrous furbabies, went to Big Lots for a few minutes, then came back to Colins house. I cleaned out the foster kittens, detailed all the litter pans and cages, and bathed little Kolar's bottom. Then I medicated all the kittens. Right now i'm watchin a little tv and doing some laundry.