Should I eat them or not?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a serious dilemma and you guys are the only ones I can trust to help me make the best decision.

Here's the deal: My mom and I went out to lunch today at a local Italian restaurant. (Had yummy calzones!) Then, we ordered dessert - two rich, gooey brownies smothered in creamy, vanilla ice cream. Even between the two of us, we couldn't finish the brownies, so I brought them home. I just ate a light dinner and the brownies are now calling my name.

So should I finish them off or not?
(Actually, I've already pretty much decided that I'm going to, but I'd feel a lot better if you guys could support me in this decision!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eat them, just don't make yourself sick! I love calzones!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, you guys are fast!

I'm going to try to hold off until I do the dishes to demonstrate that I have some measure of self-discipline.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hell NO!!!! DON'T EAT THEM!!!!! Mail them to me. PM me I will give you my address......and I don't care what they look like.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Hell NO!!!! DON'T EAT THEM!!!!! Mail them to me. PM me I will give you my address......and I don't care what they look like.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eileen, did you not know that once brownies have made contact with vanilla ice cream, their shelf life diminishes dramatically? In fact, if you don't eat them immediately, they will almost certainly go bad. Now, you wouldn't want that, would you? What a waste that would be.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Eileen, did you not know that once brownies have made contact with vanilla ice cream, their shelf life diminishes dramatically? In fact, if you don't eat them immediately, they will almost certainly go bad. Now, you wouldn't want that, would you? What a waste that would be.
Well, in that case I have no choice!

But, I haven't eaten them yet. Part of it's the anticipation of eating of them. Then they're gone and it's a big let down. I don't know if I can handle that!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Well, in that case I have no choice!

But, I haven't eaten them yet. Part of it's the anticipation of eating of them. Then they're gone and it's a big let down. I don't know if I can handle that!
Oh, no, Eileen! Eat them....eat them now......every minute you wait they lose some flavour!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay. It's done. The brownies are gone. They were soooo good! Thank you for your support and encouragement in dealing with this serious dilemma!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you have fulfilled your duty to these brownies. :where's the "attagirl" smilie?:

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would definatly have eaten them as soon as I got them.That way the kids wouldn't fight over them.