OK, it is 90s again in Southern California!!! Anyone else getting this weather??

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, today is 90s and this whole week will be in the 80s. HOT HOT HOT
I am sending it all to you guys. Whoever wants it, come and get it...... I want my 60s....

Have to vent....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll take some of that...........well, not the 90's, but the low 80's would be nice!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll take some 90s weather, please!

It's supposed to be 62 degrees on Thursday, the warmest we'll have all week, so I'm taking the day off from work to wash and wax my Harley so I can put her into winter storage.

Oh well - at least I'll have a couple of hours on Thursday to ride, even if it's just to take her to the carwash!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're supposed to be in the mid-70s all week, until another cold front moved in from Canada around Friday. It's not quite 90, but it is unseasonably warm for this time of year in Colorado!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, for the past few nights we've been dropping to 30 and below. I've been freezing, I just can't tolerate the cold.
Joy! Our temps came up drastically overnight! Today is bright and sunny in the mid to upper 70's, and I'm loving it! Too hot for you in th 90's? Bring it on! I'll share our chills with you any time!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 12 here today..I have no idea what that translates to in USA talk
But it is rather mild...not warm, but mild.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

Ok, today is 90s and this whole week will be in the 80s. HOT HOT HOT
I am sending it all to you guys. Whoever wants it, come and get it...... I want my 60s....

Have to vent....
I'm right there with you! This SUCKS!!! It's November for goodness sake, and in my book that means cooler weather and long-sleeved clothing. My co-worker/the boss' son just high-tailed it out of our office to go to the BEACH. This should not be an option in November....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's in the 60's here in Memphis or at least something close to that. I miss the heat!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This really is ridiculous guys. Those of you wanting warm weather please TAKE it! I walked to the mall after work and had to take off my thin sweater top layer and tie it around my waste and STILL sweated in my little tank top! I got back all gross and sweaty and poor little Anya is all sprawled out hating life in her fur coat. My poor little baby...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yuck.... you can keep it - I'm enjoying our 40's and 50's

I was happy last week when it was down in the 20's & 30's!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mid-80s here and I love it. Haven't had my A/c on, in several weeks and can't wait to see my electric bill. It was 71, when I left work at 7:30 this evening.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would *love* some warm weather!!!

Here in Edmonton, for over a week now, there has been 4" of snow on the ground, and it has been in the 10s/20s (f) -10C range. I have 3 different winter hats out already

AND it is darker here than I ever remember in Ontario. Very short days....I guess thats what happens when you move north *grin*

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed that I hadn't seen or heard Anya in a while so I went looking for her. She's stretched out on top of the freezer where it's nice and cool.

She knows how to keep cool in this heat!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Can I send anyone some rain? It has been going non-stop for 24 hours here! I mean, we needed it but we didn't need 3 months worth in one day! I have a moat at the front of my house!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by spudsmom

Hey! Can I send anyone some rain? It has been going non-stop for 24 hours here! I mean, we needed it but we didn't need 3 months worth in one day! I have a moat at the front of my house!
You can keep the rain as far as I'm concerned. It's supposed to be an El Nino year this winter, which means we'll be getting plenty of rain, down here in Southern California.