He's at it again.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He just dropped Scratch's furry mouse into my husband's glass of water. Gray man, that's just not nice! Scratch likes to play with thoes furry mice, and Meowmy has to drive to another town to go pick more up!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get mine from eBay - I buy them in large quantities, so there are always a minimum of 30 mice available at any given time, LOL!

You had to know his good behavior was too good to last!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should buy them in bulk. It would make more sense. I just can see the look on Scratch's face. He must be so sad.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Hehe Oh Bit

Your husband must be just about ready to throw him out of the house!
No, he loves 8-Bit dearly. 8-Bit made him into a cat person when he destroyed his first kitty toy and then carried it around the apartment like a trophy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

No, he loves 8-Bit dearly. 8-Bit made him into a cat person when he destroyed his first kitty toy and then carried it around the apartment like a trophy.
Even male cats are proud of their "kills"!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bit just wanted to see if mice could float! Or maybe he thought Daddy needed a little extra something in his wawey - you know mice go with everything!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Bit just wanted to see if mice could float! Or maybe he thought Daddy needed a little extra something in his wawey - you know mice go with everything!
yup...bit was only trying to "accessorize" his daddy's drink

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

yup...bit was only trying to "accessorize" his daddy's drink
I think he was getting back at Scratch for something he did. It's amazing what 8-Bit will do if you tick him off.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think he was getting back at Scratch for something he did. It's amazing what 8-Bit will do if you tick him off.
that is too funny. do you think he has a "hidden agenda" against all of you? man, sounds like you should sleep with one eye open heather!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just can see the look on Scratch's face. He must be so sad.
Poor Scratch! Not nice to lose toys.

Talin likes to dump his mice in his water bowl; for a while he had this disgusting "zombie mouse" from it's repeated dippings - a friend of ours (who, having cats should have known better), thought it was an ACTUAL dead mouse that we let him play with.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That 8-Bit and his antics. There's never a dull moment at your house is there Heather? Poor little Scratch though. Seems like he gets the bad end of the deal half the time.
Give him love from me!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

That 8-Bit and his antics. There's never a dull moment at your house is there Heather? Poor little Scratch though. Seems like he gets the bad end of the deal half the time.
Give him love from me!
Scratch is by no means innocent. Last night he decided to make the precise noise of someone sticking a key in our lock. I freaked out and grabbed DH and told him to go beat up the axe murder that was breaking into our apartment. He dashed out of bed in his boxers, and found Scratch playing away with a piece of wood. I have no idea how he obtained such a toy, but it was promptly taken away.