What are you cooking for supper tonight

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am making baked chicken with cream of mushroom soup, and debating if I should put some cheese on it once its down baking, mashed potatoes, brocolli and cheese, and either peas and carrots or black eyed peas, or plain peas. and of course biscuits

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I am making baked chicken with cream of mushroom soup, and debating if I should put some cheese on it once its down baking, mashed potatoes, brocolli and cheese, and either peas and carrots or black eyed peas, or plain peas. and of course biscuits
that sounds yummy!

We are going to have wraps

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being from Texas, I have to go for the black eyed peas. If you are from somewhere else (and you probably are), you may not realize it is good luck for the entire year to eat black eyed peas on January 1 for the entire year but why not add a little extra luck the rest of the year?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know that i am going to cook tonight! I will probably end up grbbing a tv dinner and clean my "nasty" house!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Pasta in redwine sause. It should be yummy.
Do you deliver?

Looks like it may be the first thing I grab out the freezer and nuke. Do have the chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli and cheese...

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I cooked tonites meal last night and that is tofu stuffed cabbage. yum! my favorite food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Do you deliver?

Looks like it may be the first thing I grab out the freezer and nuke. Do have the chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli and cheese...
I am baking the chicken breasts and the cream of mushroom soup together although I am debating whether or not I should add some cheese to it when its done and cook it long enough to melt it. What do you all think.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am baking the chicken breasts and the cream of mushroom soup together although I am debating whether or not I should add some cheese to it when its done and cook it long enough to melt it. What do you all think.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Probably chicken crepes since I have some half and half in the fridge and it's easy peasy to make!

I have to go to the grocery store tonight for my weekly trip (usually go Sunday but oh well, best laid plans), so I might end up with something else!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Cheese is a necessary addition to every meal- so go for it!

Tonight we're having left over Beef and Parmesan Pasta
except I made it with venison instead of beef
Very tasty! I made it last night, had it for lunch today, and tonight will be the end of it
Tomorrow we're having Chicken Cordon Bleu (my first time making it!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cheese sounds good on what you're making!
hey cheese is good with anything..well almost anything.

we're having eggs, bacon, sausage, and french toast.
I will probably only eating the bacon and french toast as I hate eggs and only like sausage on pizza.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably just sausage patties, either garlic mash or panfries, and green peas.

Cheese on the bird sounds good.

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Funny I see this thread. I actually took a pic of what I made tonight. It's just one of those bag things that you throw in a skillet but they awesome for single dudes that can't cook.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had a jar of artichoke pesto that I doctored up a bit with garlic, pepper, etc, and then added chicken and broccoli, and had it over pasta

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xposigroovex

Funny I see this thread. I actually took a pic of what I made tonight. It's just one of those bag things that you throw in a skillet but they awesome for single dudes that can't cook.

that looks yummy! maybe I should buy some of that for Colin on nights when I work and i'm not home to make him dinner