Free to good home

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
67 pound AKC registered fawn boxer. Very sweet, loving and cat trained. Likes to step on you in the middle of the night and take up all of your bed. Steps on your toes. Will lay in the middle of the hallway and when you want by her she will stand up and walk very slowly infront of you with the occasional stretch and look back at you to make sure you still are behind her. Will sit and stare at you while you are attempting to take a hot bath. And will often times come try to smell of your face during said bath. I believe its in an effort to make sure you are not drowning. Please remember she likes playing and treats, and I will add her rat terrier cousin for free.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This all come about due to my sleep being interrupted and my hot bath being interrupted. She all but climbed in the tub with me. And since I don't have a bathroom door at this present time I could not make her stay out.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a certain white kitty at this residence - the walking in front of you, especially!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

This all come about due to my sleep being interrupted and my hot bath being interrupted. She all but climbed in the tub with me. And since I don't have a bathroom door at this present time I could not make her stay out.
Only if you'll trade for a 70lb Vizsla/Lab Mix. Thinks he's a cat. Will sit on a table NEXT to the cat and watch you eat and beg for food. Likes to cuddle in the bed at night but only after walking across you while you're dead asleep. Will also make sure your SO isn't suffocating you. He does this by sleeping inbetween you and pushing your SO to the far corner of the bed. He is good about making sure you keep the litterbox clean by trying to eat anything left behind
Helps you maintain your diet/weight by either farting or licking his rear while you're eating dinner and you loose your appetite. Keeps your seat warm by jumping into it as soon as you stand up. (Again, thinks he's a cat) He's also a good watch dog. He protects the kitties from going outside by laying infront of the door.
I would tell you more, but I wouldn't want it to defer the trade

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Macy also likes to fart while you are eating dinner, trying to watch a movie, laying down for a bit. Anytime that its convientant and she would run a hog out of the house with her farts. She even raises her stub tail to do it.
and she will do it more than likely when you have a house full of company and will sit by you so they all think you are the one who did it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever read the books by the vet James Herriot? One of the funniest is about the Farting Boxer. Had absolutely no control over his gas. The owner and vet tried everything. Finally found a home for the dog with the handyman. Turned out the handyman had lost his sense of smell after a tonsillectomy.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Ever read the books by the vet James Herriot? One of the funniest is about the Farting Boxer. Had absolutely no control over his gas. The owner and vet tried everything. Finally found a home for the dog with the handyman. Turned out the handyman had lost his sense of smell after a tonsillectomy.
Arrggghhhh - I just went on a net search for this story from his book. I'm not familiar with it, but my parents have 2 boxers - one of whom has very bad gas all the time, but they aren't sure who the culprit is. Figure this story might give them a good laugh. Any place I can find a copy of just this story?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Macy also likes to fart while you are eating dinner, trying to watch a movie, laying down for a bit. Anytime that its convientant and she would run a hog out of the house with her farts. She even raises her stub tail to do it.
and she will do it more than likely when you have a house full of company and will sit by you so they all think you are the one who did it.
Jake likes to do it when you're asleep. He sleeps in the bed with us and finds it convienent to do it around 2 am, waking you up, gagging thinking something died in the room

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha, no thanks, between 3 cats and the wife, i have no room now in a king sized bed.

besides you know you wont give her away

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha the joys of boxers I have a boxer too she also loves to fart all the time must be a boxer thing
And yes they will run you out of a room real quick. And she seems to smile like it is funny with her tounge hanging out looking all silly.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Haha the joys of boxers I have a boxer too she also loves to fart all the time must be a boxer thing
And yes they will run you out of a room real quick. And she seems to smile like it is funny with her tounge hanging out looking all silly.
LOL sounds like Macy. And does your boxer go to wag her tail and her whole body wiggles. My dad's boxer mix has a tail and she does it too. And Macy has a stub tail and she does it. And for some reason she picked up something from Tavia she thinks dogs are supposed to rub up against your leg like a cat would. And she even tries to switch legs and that is not good when its a 67 pound dog instead of a cat who isn't clumsy. Macy is very clumsy she can't turn around in the hallway without bumping her head on the wall.
And she brings people her toys and does a grunting kind of look at what I have growl. And she will bark at you until you play with her sometimes.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try having a full grown Great Dane lean against your legs!
My niece's prior Dane was great about that, but the current one is bigger and heavier! Fortunately, he would do it when you were sitting and then look up at you with that sad eye look. Can't help but give them a skritch or two.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL sounds like Macy. And does your boxer go to wag her tail and her whole body wiggles.
My parents boxers both do that. It's so cute! the little stub goes a mile a minute and the whole back end is going almost in the opposite direction...