Laundry Day

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's laundry day. Load clothes in washer, remove Annie. Start washer.
Take clothes from washer load in dryer, remove 1 or 2 cats. Next handful from washer to dryer, remove cat. Next handful from washer to dryer, remove cat. Check both machines for cats, close lid and start.

I really do love all my little helpers

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like laundry day at my house. They love to jump into a dryer full of warm clothes! I always double check the dryer.And they also like watching the water fill up in the washer.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trinettec

Take clothes from washer load in dryer, remove 1 or 2 cats. Next handful from washer to dryer, remove cat. Next handful from washer to dryer, remove cat. Check both machines for cats, close lid and start.

And here is laundry day at my house:

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL its laundry day here but its more interresting when I try and fold my clothes why is it I can never get them folded without the dogs and Tavia leaving some hair on them especially my Black and White clothes

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neither of mine will get in the machines but they both want to help put fresh sheets on the bed. It takes at least twice as long with their help.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is very quick into the washing machine. We have to shut him in another room while we are loading it, for fear that he may get in and hide under something. He loves watching it go round and round, and fiddles with the buttons and the dial.

He loves to get into the washer when we are emptying it, and lie in the wet clothes.

I remember when he first discovered that he could get into the washing machine, and fearing accidents, we decided to keep the door closed at all times just in case. The next time Radar ran into the kitchen he made a dash for the washer and leaped head first smack into the see through door of the washing machine... he was fine, but we nearly killed ourselves laughing

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trinettec

LOL, sounds like me when I do laundry. Abby doesn't get into the washer, but as soon as I open the dryer door she hops right in. She particularly likes it when a load has come out and it's nice and toasty warm. I usually leave the door open after the last load so she can go in and curl up. Once it's cooled down and she's hopped out I close it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Trout loves to help me by hanging off the wire rack I dry my clothes on...she bends it all to heck with all her 7 pound body weight

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine won't go near the machines, but LOVE to lay on the warm clothes.And of course mess them up after I have folded them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Velvet is my little helper
Her bed is on top of the washing machine so she can "supervise" and make sure I'm doing the laundry correctly

Can you see the laundry detergent in the background??

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Velvet is my little helper
Her bed is on top of the washing machine so she can "supervise" and make sure I'm doing the laundry correctly

Can you see the laundry detergent in the background??
Aw - Velvet is such a cutie - she looks just like the Velvet I had about 28 years ago! Such a beauty!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Aw - Velvet is such a cutie - she looks just like the Velvet I had about 28 years ago! Such a beauty!
aww, thankyou! I am really close to Velvet- she was the first kitty I adopted- and we just have a really special bond- she's like my little shadow and follows me around everywhere
She's soo sweet- and also excellent at supervising laundry day in my house

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zebra and Milo dont go in the washer or dryer but they like the dry clothes. They especially like when I am folding my apron up for work with the long strings.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard a strange sliding thudding noise coming from the kitchen last night.

'uh-oh, what's he up to?' I thought, and went to see what had been destroyed.

There was Radar, on top of a pile of clean laundry, on the floor. The laundry had been on the chair. It was now on the floor. Radar on top. The weird thing is that the laundry was still perfectly folded