Should I be worried?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit was REALLY good yesterday. He curled up next to me and let me read my book, when he usually is doing some sort of odd kitty dance to get me to notice him. This is the weird thing, we had pork chops for dinner last night, and he didn't try to take them. I'm thinking a vet trip may be in order.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol Maybe he's just got something extra special planned for today! Or maybe he just had something for dinner that you're not aware of yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

8-Bit is just being good!!
That's what scares me, he's never good. DH is home all day today, so if I don't get an e-mail about him in the next few hours he is going to the vet on my next day off.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking 8-bit snuck into the fridge while you weren't looking...

Heather

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, you just haven't found what he did BEFORE he started being good!! You know when you were a kid and you did something wrong, you were extra extra good to get into mum's good books so she wouldn't be so mad when she found out?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

No, you just haven't found what he did BEFORE he started being good!! You know when you were a kid and you did something wrong, you were extra extra good to get into mum's good books so she wouldn't be so mad when she found out?
That's true... I should most likely check all of his hiding spots to see if he's done something really bad.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh... he dug through the garbage and tried to take one of the pork chop bones. That's my gray guy! It's good to know that he's still "active" as my vet says.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope you just havnt found what horrible thing he really did but hid from you. Better start looking.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Ahhhh... he dug through the garbage and tried to take one of the pork chop bones. That's my gray guy! It's good to know that he's still "active" as my vet says.
I figured it was only a matter of time....