TCS Mini Meeting

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met Tracy (Miss Mew) today for lunch. It was a last minute get together since both of us started new jobs. But I promised her we would meet before the snow hits the ground. We talked our heads off
and the afternoon went by too fast.

Rob was waiting for us when we returned from lunch and I said: "See, not everyone from the internet is weird."

It was wonderful to see you Tracy. You're as nice in person as you are on the forums. Can't wait to meet again.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You sound like you had a blast.It's nice to just hit it off with someone right away isn't it?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

But you didn't make it to the meetup with us... maybe we need to have a holiday one and see if everyone can come
I would LOVE that!! But my car is too crappy to drive to Toronto

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I would LOVE that!! But my car is too crappy to drive to Toronto
Maybe we could hold it somewhere in Hamilton, that way its not as far for you and still accessible for everyone in TO and the surrounding areas?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maybe we could hold it somewhere in Hamilton, that way its not as far for you and still accessible for everyone in TO and the surrounding areas?
Perhaps...I may be able to make it then..I really don't even like leaving the city with my car..It is old and decrepit

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well next time I am in London we should have lunch then

We have a university fair coming up soon and a meeting with a sponsor (an insurance company in fact) out there in January

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well next time I am in London we should have lunch then

We have a university fair coming up soon and a meeting with a sponsor (an insurance company in fact) out there in January
That would be great!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so exciting that you and Tracy got to meet up for lunch!
Someday I hope to have a TCS meetup here in MN!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like ya'll had a good time! I wish there were other TCS members here in Memphis

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish there were some here in Kentucky who knows maybe can have a meetup some day in Clarksville, TN or something like that

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was really nice to meet everyone at our TCS meetup, and I'd love to do it again.
We could party on in London!
(Last time I went there I bust into tears in the middle of the street, but that's another story...)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We tried to have a Georgia meetup but that fell through. How exciting! I owuld love to meet you guys!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just caught up with this thread now!

It was so nice to meet you too Kass!!, I'm sure we'll be getting together again soon, you are such a sweetheart, it was so interesting even though we had never met in person I felt like we had been friends all of our lives

The two of us talked up a storm all afternoon
and the time just flew by, she gave me a lovely little gift bag full of goodies for me and for Reilly and Sydney.

I've been lucky enough to meet a few of my wonderful TCS friends, and I can't wait until we can have another get together.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish we could have a meet up and all of us could meet. If I ever win the lottery I will fly as many people as I possibly can to have a big meetup.
Too bad I don't play the lottery. But I am glad the two of you had such a nice meetup.