Look what happened in my apartment complex yesterday...

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay we have been in this complex about six months our lease is over. However we planned to move into a 1 bedroom in the same complex. Anyway there is this couple and they fight all the time and drive recklessly when they fight. The lady that did this always screeches out in her suv when her and her "fiance" fight. BS. At 7:30am yesterday morning my boyfriend and I were were awaken by her screeching out. Next thing I know she crashes in my bfs car and into the townhouse's kitchen next door to us. Turns out this lady was drunk she got arrested and everything I hope they get evicted.

Photos Below!

His car was in the parking spot, she pushed through his car and another one and got onto the curb and into the town houses kitchen.

This is the final damage. He has insurance so we are not to worried about it.

Im just glad no one got hurt, however I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. There were lots of cops and lots of people watching and shocked. It was a crazy day.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! Can you imagine how fast she must have been going? She crashed into someone's kitchen for crying out loud. Stupid beeotch!! Hope she goes to jail, and boy, they better get evicted for this. It's amazing noone was hurt.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, what a mess.....I am so glad no one got hurt. Oh my goodness. Get out while you can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend is thinking about writing our apartment managers a letter about getting those tenants evicted.

It is truly amazing no one got hurt. DUI's are serious serious things to deal with!

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GirlSetsFiyah

WOW! That's just slightly insane! Thank god nobody was in the kitchen in that townhouse!
The lady in the town house said she was glad her daughter was not in the kitchen because she likes to sit there and write. Their kitchen table was in pieces!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Grief!

I'm glad that no one was hurt.

The drunk's insurance will pay for the repair on you BF's car...
if she has insurance.

They certainly should be evicted...
she could have killed someone.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Man, those people should not exist!!!! People are killed because of them. I say you sue their asses off in small claims court and their insurance. Claim whatever you can, pain and suffering, trauma, can't work, dizziness, can't drive, can't ride an SUV anymore...etc. So they know not to do it anymore.....

Oh, and sue the complex for allowing this to happen. So they will be more careful next time. Also, make sure your building is still safe to live in. It could have damaged the frame of the unit and in turn affects you. You don't want to fall through the floor when taking a shower....

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! SOme people should not be allowed to drive at all.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Lucky no one was killed!!!!

She should be in jail for what happened... DUI, reckless endangerment, destruction of property and probably more!

If the building is attached to yours, there is probably structural damage done to the whole building. An impact like that doesn't just cause destruction in the area, the impact causes vibrations like an earthquake that can cause problems elsewhere.

Glad to hear that you are safe and no one was hurt.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad noone was hurt and glad noone was on the walk way near the townhouse and yep evictions should be the least of her concerns

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know eviction should be the least of their concerns... but I still can't believe how crazy some people are!