And so it begins...

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew that the day would come. I was just hoping it would be later on. I walked into the kitchen and saw Anya's new discovery of how high she can climb.

"Hey Anya?! Where do you think you're going?"

"Who MEEEE??? I'm not doin' nuthin wrong."

"O-kaaaay. I'll get down. But as soon as your back is turned I'm comin' right back up here to explore some more..."

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But it's such a nice place to watch the world go by - or at least see where you hide the treats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

But it's such a nice place to watch the world go by - or at least see where you hide the treats!
I see you spotted the tub of tuna flakes! They're her absolute favorite.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

DH would like me to say that he loves your Transformers magnet. Also you little girl is sooo cute.
Tell him that it was one of the things my husband brought back with him in his Comic-Con goody bag this year. I'm pretty sure we have the first season on our DVD shelf too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Tell him that it was one of the things my husband brought back with him in his Comic-Con goody bag this year. I'm pretty sure we have the first season on our DVD shelf too.
As in San Diego Comic-Con? I want a Transformer magnet, too! (I also wanted to go to the con and see some old friends and maybe attend the panel about the upcoming movie 300 - starring Gerard Butler.
)

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

As in San Diego Comic-Con? I want a Transformer magnet, too! (I also wanted to go to the con and see some old friends and maybe attend the panel about the upcoming movie 300 - starring Gerard Butler.
)
That's the one. Brian goes every year for work and helps run his company's booth. Haven't heard of that movie. I'll have to look it up.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have an upstairs kittie who worships the refrigerator. Jacques is 22 pounds and too large to jump on the top of it, but he loves to lie in front of it, rub against it...good thing he hasn't figured out how to open the door!

Gizmo, fortunately, is indifferent to it.