New here, with two new kitties!

morrigannrowan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi

My name is Jenna. I live in Dunedin (Tampa Bay area) in Florida.

I'm heartbroken to report that my two beautiful indoor kitties got out when we had the windows open on a nice day. They were in the other room, but slipped past my disabled room-mate and went out the window to play. They were stolen. Tragically, my neighbors two cats were stolen the same morning.

We have searched and searched, printed flyers, visited shelters, called vets- you name it. My two were also microchipped as well.

Today I decided to adopt two new kittens. I just can't stand having no kitties around. OF COURSE if my two show up or are located, we will just keep all four! That goes without saying. I was very close to adopting a third kitty anyway.

I cannot and will not forget Kat and Spirit, my other two. I love them so much. Both came to me in special ways, and Spirit (pure white DSH) was all I had left of a close friend who killed herself.

My new kitties are Morrigan (gray classic tabby shorthair) and Rowen (solid black medium hair- I think!). They are eight weeks old and just too sweet for words. Pictures to come shortly- I promise!

Sorry this was so long. I'm just looking for other cat lovers to relate. My friends can't understand why I am so sad about Spirit and Kat.

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Jenna,
I'm so sorry to hear about your stolen kitties. I really hope they do turn up. Only true cat lovers would understand why you are so upset. I would be devestated if anything happened to Snowy.

Cant wait to see the pics of your new ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morrigannrowan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, your snowy looks just like my cat Spirit did. What a beauty. Spirit was shorthair- snowly looks medium? What a beauty.

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MorriganNRowan

Wow, your snowy looks just like my cat Spirit did. What a beauty. Spirit was shorthair- snowly looks medium? What a beauty.

Yeah she is my little sweetie, she is due to give birth any day too. I cant wait.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS

I'm so sorry to hear that your cats were stolen.
I hope they turn up safe and sound very soon.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear MorriganNRowan:

Welcome to TheCatSite and I certainly understand how you feel, 100%. Those friends must never have known the unconditional love and loyalty only cats can give.
That's their loss; and I hope that changes for them soon.

Thanks for adopting and caring, taking such good care of, and committing to your cats, both your newbies and to Kat and Spirit.
Four is a nice little cat family, and I hope they (and your neighbors' two) show up soon, safe and sound.

I also "inherited" from a friend who took her own life. They were two, a chocolate point Siamese male and his blue point Himalayan beloved. He left us a few years back and she just went over the Bridge earlier this year. It has been very hard on me and on us all, losing these sweet and loving cats, and also because my friend loved them so very much. I know they are reunited again, and that is some consolation...but I will always miss ALL of them.

Look forward to the pictures. I try not to play favorites, but have to admit the little black ones are very special to me; also the tiger tabbies.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh i am so sorry for your loss of kittys.

Hello and welcome to TCS hope to see ya around

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and a warm welcome from Spain.

OMG cant believe someone would steal cats...........I am sorry and heres sending some hugs
only cat-lovers understand feelings about kitties

Wll good luck with your new kitties
Once you get settled, maybe you could post some photos
We just love photos here

Enjoy the forums ! !