firework pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, they have been going off since it got dark at 6. It sounds like a war zone. I HATE THEM. Too loud. I like to watch them from a great distance with my fingers in my ears

I saw a cat in my garden trembling, dont know whos it is but its in my porch now, it better not have fleas. Keeping it well away from Snowy anyway. I will let it out and de-flea the porch when they have calmed down. Some people just dont care do they? What is the point of having pets and not caring for em? As if you let your cat out on a night like this. Stupid people

gnat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its blimming ridiculous where I live.

They have been going off since 6pm there are coming from all direction and really loud too.

My boys are terrified.

Has anyone seen a cat pant before? Ronnie has been panting and sweating from his paws. He is calmer now as he is sat in one of the kitchen cupboards after having a cuddle for about an hour to try and calm him down.

Next year may get what my vets offers - some sort of medication to calm cats. Not heard much about it before.

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Next year may get what my vets offers - some sort of medication to calm cats. Not heard much about it before.
[/quote]

That sounds good to me. For me , i mean. Snowy is fine with them, its me that wants to hide in a cupboard

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Aw - poor precious baby! What were the fireworks for?
it's Guy Fawkes day in England, though I don't know the history of it...*waits*

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Aw - poor precious baby! What were the fireworks for?
Its bonfire night tomorrow here, dont kow if its different for you guys. But bonfire night should be re-named bonfire weekend. It was like this last night, worse tonight and it will be even worse tomorrow.

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yep its bonfire night here in england, im not far off you janb- i live in south yorkshire , the fireworks are just too much now it was bad last nite , loads tonight , we went to a bonfire too, and tomorow night will be worse i bet.I dont mind fireworks but when im trying to get to sleep and there still going off it can get very annoying ive heard they are planning on banning them in 2 yrs time, i think they should just ban them after 10pm.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest, you should be glad you have just one real weekend of fireworks and New Years Eve, here they shoot fireworks off for pretty much every holiday!

I actually miss Guy Fawkes Night