Snowy hasn't had her kittens, should i be worried

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is 65 days pregnant today. She is eating like a horse, seriously, its none stop eating. That and sleeping. When she is awake she wants to cuddled. I can see and feel the kittens moving about inside her. She is huge now and her nipples are large and she seems really healthy. But she doesn't seem to be anywhere near having them,i dont think she has lost any mucas, but saying that i dont really know what to look for, and she has stopped looking around for places to have them too, which is probably cos' she is asleep most of the time
. Does all this sound normal to you.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she is only 65 days, I would not worry yet. She is eating, sleeping. Have you seen the babies move? No mucus? Then just hang on, the fun should start soon.

If you notice any discharge that smells very bad, or if she stops eating and drinking, or you can not feel the babies move, call a vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

If she is only 65 days, I would not worry yet. She is eating, sleeping. Have you seen the babies move? No mucus? Then just hang on, the fun should start soon.

If you notice any discharge that smells very bad, or if she stops eating and drinking, or you can not feel the babies move, call a vet.
Yeah, the babies are moving alot, i will wait a few days, see what happens.
She is licking herself a lot, much more than normal, so maybe she is cleaning the mucus away and she is licking her nipple area too but i have never seen or felt them wet.
Thanks