Can someone help me??? =(

kiwifraise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay...

So me n my hubby decided to get a kitten 2 weeks ago... Anyways, 4 days after we got her, i got up and she was lyin by the bed, so i grabbed her, and its like she was dead, wasnt moving, eyes closed, JUST like she was dead, but she was breathing, so i put her under cold water, and she woke up, was walking crooked n stuff, and could barely move, so i layed her down, we called vets, but they wouldnt take us in cuz we havent been a client yet, so, we just let her sleep, and she was fine the next day, 7 days later, i notice she slept ALOT for a kitten, and now today, were back to the same thing, she will NOT move, she hasnt eaten in 2 days....

I dont know what to do???

She is really small ....could it be she was taken away from her mom too early?
Could she have broken somethin that day i found her next to the bed??

I NEED HELP!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First the deep sleeping reminded me of a 7 week old kitten my mom bought a long time ago. We could pick her up, move and wiggle her all around while sleeping and she wouldn't even budge. So I was going to say that some kittens are really deep sleepers.

But if she hasn't eaten in 2 days there is something up. How old is she? What was she eating when you got her? Where did you get her from? What are you trying to feed her? Have you tried wet food? I hope so but if not then a young kitten should be eating that so try a high quality of wet canned food.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kiwifraise

Okay...

So me n my hubby decided to get a kitten 2 weeks ago... Anyways, 4 days after we got her, i got up and she was lyin by the bed, so i grabbed her, and its like she was dead, wasnt moving, eyes closed, JUST like she was dead, but she was breathing, so i put her under cold water, and she woke up, was walking crooked n stuff, and could barely move, so i layed her down, we called vets, but they wouldnt take us in cuz we havent been a client yet, so, we just let her sleep, and she was fine the next day, 7 days later, i notice she slept ALOT for a kitten, and now today, were back to the same thing, she will NOT move, she hasnt eaten in 2 days....

I dont know what to do???

She is really small ....could it be she was taken away from her mom too early?
Could she have broken somethin that day i found her next to the bed??

I NEED HELP!!
Welcome to TCS...it does sound like your little one needs to see a vet. I would call around and see if there is a vet office that you can take her to tomorrow.

Katie