OMG, you have to see what Stewie did. (may be graphic for some)

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is what he did or ATE!!!!!!!

He was eating his dinner and suddenly jumped and attacked the air. We did not know what was wrong and we saw he had something underneath his paw. It was black. We did not know what it was and we walked over and realized it was a fly. We were trying to take Stewie away, but it was too late. HE ATE IT!!!!! We thought it was gone but he spit it out. And here it is. enjoy. hahhaaha

Oh, this makes 2 and 1/20 fly eaten in our house. 2 were eaten by Rupert.....

poor fly...see the broken leg?

NOTE: the hair is from Stewie.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Now that's just gross... wow. How big was it?
it was gross. It measures about 0.375 in or 1 cm.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I'm the fly catcher in my house! My cats can't even catch a bug crawling on the floor,

About a month ago I swear I had a fly that was part Ninja! I whacked it and hit it 2 or 3 times and it lived. I ran around with a can of Raid, and I'd spray it and then wash the area to get rid of the Raid so that my kitties didn't tramp in it. I'm sure I sprayed that fly 3 times! Finally I saw it on my ceiling light fixture and gave it a good shot of Raid, then spent 30 minutes scrubbing down the area of the dining room, LMAO An hour later I found the fly walking on the floor!!!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

That's better then a cold dead lizard or spider dropped on your chest in the middle of the night
hahaha, really? Have to share the pic next time

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's hilarious!!

Our girls LOVE chasing moths. They'll both bat them around, and if Lily catches one she'll wait until it flies off then chase it again. If Stumpy catches it, she eats it, and you can hear her chomping on it...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm sooo glad I decided to read this thread while eating my lunch!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

That's hilarious!!

Our girls LOVE chasing moths. They'll both bat them around, and if Lily catches one she'll wait until it flies off then chase it again. If Stumpy catches it, she eats it, and you can hear her chomping on it...
Rupert does the same thing with the flies. He will pin it down with his paws and wait. Let it go and get it again. Then, when the fly finally dies, he eats it....

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no....
Stewie will have fly breath.