Can I get some comfort vibes for Scratch

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch was taking a drink out of the red cup that's on my bed side table, while he was doing this the light bulb burned out making a popping noise. It freaked out my nervous kitty causing him to knock over the lamp, run away, and try to hide. I just picked him up and his still a bit shaky.

Thanks all...

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww poor Scratch
Wonton sends cuddles, he's a nervous kitty and he knows what it's like to get scared by a loud noise.

*good vibes for Scratch*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Awww! Poor baby!
Yeah... he tried to glue himself to the wall. That didn't work out too well for him. I swear this kitty is going to give me a heart attack one of these days. Some days he's pulled tighter than a snare drum.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully he'll settle down really quick!!! Poor baby.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about his fright. Much can get startled very easy and I know how hard it is to get her calmed down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's better now, but for a while he was making the "meep meep" noises. That's a clue that not all is right in the world of Scratch. He let me groom him, and now he's passed out on top of the book shelf.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww poor scratch I am glad he is better now Hugs and more vibes to keep with you when you need them ))good Vibes(((

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Poor boy!

I felt so bad a couple weeks ago. Abby and I were playing with her favourite fishing pole toy. She likes it when I whip it around fast so she can jump around and try to catch it. She usually catches it with her paw. Not sure what she did differently, but it somehow got wrapped around part of her body... not sure which part because she took off like a bat out of you know where. Poor little thing was running around the apartment with a bamboo pole dragging behind her and I was scared she was going to get herself wrapped up around furniture the way she was tearing around so I was trying to catch her. She somehow managed to lose it by the dresser in the bedroom, but she was so scared that she was hiding behind the water bed. I couldn't get her to come out but I did try talking to her and reassuring her. Eventually she came out and spent a few hours on the bed before making her way back into the living room. Poor little thing still loves her toy, but she runs and hides now when she finds it threatening in anyway. I have to go and find a new toy for her, one that she doesn't associate with being scared.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Scratch! I hope he settles down a bit and is able to sleep well tonight. My little Isabella is very skiddish too and doesn't like loud noises eithor.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the poor little sweetie!
I hope he settles down and has a good night's sleep ..and he will be alright in the morning.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww poor Scratch
I know how much little things like that can scare a fraidy cat!

Have you tried Feliway to settle him down a bit? It really helped Lily.