What irriates you?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I HATE when someone runs into or hits my chair while I'm sitting in it.
It irritates me severely!

What about ya'll? What bothers you and can make you mad in an instan?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who hover.
I can't stand it, SIT DOWN for pete's sake!
Even worse when they hover behind me while I'm writing or reading something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

People who hover.
I can't stand it, SIT DOWN for pete's sake!
Even worse when they hover behind me while I'm writing or reading something.
ooooooooooooh! Me too!
People who pace around you and look over my shoulder... I wanna smack em

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just thought of another one. I guess I look young to people and when they see me with my kids I get dirty looks...sometimes even comments like "Babies having babies"... tickes me RIGHT off! I'm almost 28!

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I CANNOT stand it when people volunteer me for stuff! Grr. If I wanted to do it, I'd volunteer myself thank you! I also hate it when overweight people wear clothing not made for their shape (ie belly tops, tight clothing, bikinis, etc.)

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i get irratated when I'm done eating a meal and then I can still smell food, like say somone else is still eating or the plate is left. I hate the smell of cooking food (except turkey) only when I am about to eat it.
good gollie I realize I am a nut job lol

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
people who talk over you. that irritates me SO much. you know, for example, you're talking to someone, and then someone else walks over and, as you're still talking, just butts in and starts talking over you as if you're not even there. it's so INCREDIBLY rude, it's as if they think that whatever they're saying, it's got to be more important than what you're saying. I don't put up with it, I usually say "excuse me, but we were in the middle of talking here".

it never fails to make me mad, whether it's happening to me or someone else.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

people who talk over you. that irritates me SO much. you know, for example, you're talking to someone, and then someone else walks over and, as you're still talking, just butts in and starts talking over you as if you're not even there. it's so INCREDIBLY rude, it's as if they think that whatever they're saying, it's got to be more important than what you're saying. I don't put up with it, I usually say "excuse me, but we were in the middle of talking here".

it never fails to make me mad, whether it's happening to me or someone else.
How about when they look at you and SEE YOU'RE THERE and keep talking!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate it when you're driving and someone has to pull out right in front of you when there's no cars for 10 miles behind you.... and then drives below the speed limit or turns into a driveway or street not 500 feet down the road
ya just couldn't wait, could ya??!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When the kids just have to tell me something as SOON as the phone rings and it's long distance...........and they've had all day to tell me.
When my family calls me and tries to put me in the middle of their fights.
SLOW DRIVERS!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

When the kids just have to tell me something as SOON as the phone rings and it's long distance...........and they've had all day to tell me.
Mine do that too! It's like "you didn't care about me 5 mins before the phone rang why do you want me NOW?!"

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's worse it's usually something really STUPID!!! Like "Mom,so and so said this yesterday at school".Umm o.k. I don't even know so and so!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What's worse it's usually something really STUPID!!! Like "Mom,so and so said this yesterday at school".Umm o.k. I don't even know so and so!!!
Here's how it goes here
K(kids) M(me)
K: Mommy
M: I'm on the phone
k: MOMMY
M: I'm on the PHONE!
k: MOMMY!
M:I told you, I'M ON THE PHONE!
K: MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY!
M: (put hand over the phone) If you don't be quiet, you're going to your room!
K: MOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYY!
M to caller "Can I call you back, I have to deal with these kids" (I hang up) WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT'S SOOOO IMPORTANT YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME OFF THE PHONE?!"
K: (and this is usually Deacon) I love you and I like you"

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this really bugged me a parent at my sons school was waiting in the drop zone to drop there kid off and her preschool son started getting sick all over the driveway and the parent yelled at her son and smacked him on the head and said "dont embarass me, get into school now". Thankfully the teacher saw this and called the mother into the school. I cant see how parents would do that to there kid. that bugs me. If your kids gets sick right in front of you take him back home or to the doc.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone hanging up the phone on me. The absolute rudest thing you can do, IMO, and pisses me off to the max.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't often get mad and I try not to sweat the small stuff. I have no control over what people do or say, all I can do is control how I react to it, so I just shrug much of that kind of stuff off.

Though I can raise my blood pressure over abuse of women / children / animals

I do have pet peeves:

1. Intelligent people playing "dumb"
2. Women that manipulate men
3. Liars

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dixie, mine do that ALL the time!!!
And my conversations with them about like yours.Only,I say "if I have to tell you one more time that I'm on the phone and to wait until I'm off, then you're grounded for 2 weeks"
Or "unless you are bleeding,hurt,sick, or it's REALLY important give me 5 mintues and then you can tell me".

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dixie, mine do that ALL the time!!!
And my conversations with them about like yours.Only,I say "if I have to tell you one more time that I'm on the phone and to wait until I'm off, then you're grounded for 2 weeks"
Or "unless you are bleeding,hurt,sick, or it's REALLY important give me 5 mintues and then you can tell me".
I tell mine all the time "If it's not bleeding or broken then deal with it yourselves"