To text or not to text...that is the question!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm am extreeeeemly tempted to send my husband a text message right now that says "Your wife is cold, has a cold, has some nasty cramps, and it is payday. Please take her out to dinner."

So should I or shouldn't I!?! I am planning to do some Christmas shopping at the craft fair tomorrow and stuff so I feel bad asking to spend extra. But I'm just feeling downright lazy! This cold sucks! I'm surprised that I even want to go out with it but I'm hungry for something gooooood and baaaaad!

So please decide for me....to text or not to text....that is the question!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, do it. I don't do it often, but if "the cook is not feeling up to the production of dinner or even facing cleanup from ordering in", I say so. The boy gets a charge out of taking care of me "for a change".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just got back from Bob Evan's! Had a wonderful country breakfast of eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits, bacon, and gravy! Oh plus blackberry cobbler for dessert! It was very nice. Didn't take much convincing to get taken out to dinner either!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea
I'm glad you had a good time and didn't have to stay in the kitchen all night

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Just got back from Bob Evan's! Had a wonderful country breakfast of eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits, bacon, and gravy! Oh plus blackberry cobbler for dessert! It was very nice. Didn't take much convincing to get taken out to dinner either!
BRAVO! To both of you. Glad you had a good dinner and no fuss.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol go ahead, if my wife sent that to me i would find it funny,
and tell her to get ready we will go out

and glad you had a good time!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol....I did have a good time. If he'd have said no....he'd have been cooking dinner! I've got a good man. Came home from the craft fair to a nice clean kitchen and both cars washed!