radio question of the day: 11/03/06

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep, clean the cat room, go out for a date with the Toy Boy and sleep again!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same ole same ole, hubby is working...Oh I am at work I cheated and got on my sis-in-laws computer,
I can't stand being without you guys
I am so sucking up

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing much during the day, but tomorrow night me and my best friend are going on a shopping trip!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Nothing much during the day, but tomorrow night me and my best friend are going on a shopping trip!
I've got my SS done, but we're doing real Christmas shopping tomorrow.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I've got my SS done, but we're doing real Christmas shopping tomorrow.....
I'm going shopping for myself tomorrow night! I haven't done that in about 6 months, I'm really excited

I'm making a trip to the Mall of America in 2 weeks to do all my Christmas shopping then! (Plus the rest of my SS present!
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm going shopping for myself tomorrow night! I haven't done that in about 6 months, I'm really excited

I'm making a trip to the Mall of America in 2 weeks to do all my Christmas shopping then! (Plus the rest of my SS present!
)
Kenz, I know this sounds funny,, but when you go to TMOA, can you take lots of pics of the inside for us? I've always wanted to see it!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a very busy day: going to the dentist, dropping my brother off back home (he's staying overnight), going to lunch with a friend, running some errands, going to dinner at the in-laws, and going to a party!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have no idea but I'm sure it will involve cleaning, getting organized with bills & receipts, doing laundry, napping, reading, watching Grey's Anatomy....

Now if Chad doesn't go hunting then it will be the same minus the fun stuff
Until the evening when we probably just veg out and watch tv!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
taking down the halloween decorations...and then at night...who knows...we are going out tonight so we might stay in tomorrow night..

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CLEANING during the day. I have a little laundry to do and some major picking up around the apartment to do as well.

After that I may try to go jeans shopping for myself finally. I've been trying to get to the mall to do that for about 2 weeks now.

Tomorrow night will be just me and Anya at home watching TV and hanging out. Brian's play he's directing is still going on so he won't be there.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Laundry, lots and lots of laundry!

We have been out of town for the last two weekends and I haven't had time to catch up on all the laundry, so I will be cleaning and vegging out at the apartment.

Also spending quality time with Carl since we have left him home all by his lonesome the past two weekends!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll probably be studying a bit tomorrow. Other than that, I will take care of the kittens and work with them a bit and probably just spend some time with Colin

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Housework, housework and more housework. But it's hubbies weekend off, so probably going out to dinner!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tomorrow is the Annual Officer's Spouce's Craft Fair! I am soooo psyched! My cold and I will be attending along with my mother and I just can't wait! I'll surely be looking for something for my SS there! This is the highlight of my fall every year!