*Sigh*

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well.. here they are... they will be 10 weeks old on Sun.. the 5th.. And I still Dont have homes for 3 of them.. :-( I Dunno what to do! The vet said the boys are big enough to be neutered next week, and girls the week after. *cause of weight* And she said she can get ahold of a kitty rescue to take the ones I dont have homes for.. But I dunno if I wanna do that.. :-( I Wanna see who they go home with... these are my babies! I have been tring to find a home for them, where they pay me a fee, which goes towards the spay/neuter and shots Etc., But.. Everyone wants a free kitten.. and I cant afford to do it for free.. :-( And I Dont want them to go without being done. What should I Do? Still continue to look, or let the rescue take 3 of my babies?? Or should I screen rly well,and give them away? What do I do?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by animalhouse

Well.. here they are... they will be 10 weeks old on Sun.. the 5th.. And I still Dont have homes for 3 of them.. :-( I Dunno what to do! The vet said the boys are big enough to be neutered next week, and girls the week after. *cause of weight* And she said she can get ahold of a kitty rescue to take the ones I dont have homes for.. But I dunno if I wanna do that.. :-( I Wanna see who they go home with... these are my babies! I have been tring to find a home for them, where they pay me a fee, which goes towards the spay/neuter and shots Etc., But.. Everyone wants a free kitten.. and I cant afford to do it for free.. :-( And I Dont want them to go without being done. What should I Do? Still continue to look, or let the rescue take 3 of my babies?? Or should I screen rly well,and give them away? What do I do?
First...I would check to see if the rescue is willing to fund the spaying/neutering (that would be 3 fewer you would have to pay for)...then I would ask if you could be the foster for those kittens while they are awaiting homes. I can't see why the rescue would object...it keeps the kittens from taking up space in another foster home or at their shelter...it also helps you because as the foster mom, you can talk to the people interested in your kittens. Just remember, the RESCUE will make the ultimate decision and you have to respect that they are taking your kittens best interest to heart.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yea.. I know they do the best they can to find the perfect home.. But I have always had no issues finding homes for babies I have encountered.. And now I am.. :-( Awww I am going to hate to loose em!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I lived closer, I would love one. I usually have my vet do the spay and neuter, and I give my own shots, so although I understand the need for a fee, I would not be able to pay one. But I still wish I could have one. Healing headbuts for your broken heart, and find perfect homes licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that little kitten is probably playing with a new Playstation 3 controller this minute.