Awesome cat in need of good home - INDIANA

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my name is Brian and I'm looking for a quick home for a beatuiful calico tiger striped cat name Star. She is almost three years old now, and I just don't have any options left anymore. She needs to be out ASAP and this is my last ditch effort to find her someone loving and nice. I live in northwest, Indiana...Munster to be exact. She's so beautiful... If you live in or around the chicagoland area, or northwest indiana...and would like to take her, I would be SUPER APPRECIATIVE to you. Take care and have a good night everyone.

This was when she was more of a kitten, and she's just so damn beautfiul...it almost makes me cry to give her up.

She was sleepy =D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also might add that she loves to sleep with you and tends to be a lap cat. She is just the best darn kitty. She's had so many different homes lately. It's been a rough last few years for me... if you have any other suggestions I'm all open for them.

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, the main reason is that I ended up having to move back in with my parents and I just can't bring her with. I had originally found someplace for her to stay, but some reason just this week that went up into the air.

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No one then? Damn

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you care to drive her out to Ohio I will take her

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well....I'm pretty desperate actually. Where in Ohio is it?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kent, near Akron
I wouldn't personally be keeping her though, I would take her in until I can find her a good forever home, no matter how long that may be.

Is she spayed and vaccinated and all that?

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yea...she has had all her shots and all that good stuff. I will keep you posted and let you know very soon.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... TCS magic in action.

Here's hoping Star finds a forever home soon. Good luck, Brian and Jen.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know, bstier hasn't updated me on anything yet

sarahb242

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am extremely interested!!!!!!!! I hope I'm not too late. I live in dyer, indiana about 10 minutes away from you. I just recently moved out of my parents house and I have a small apartment where I miss my parents 5 cats. I would love to have an older cat that I can spoil rotten and that would share my company. I hope it's not too late. Keep me updated

sarahb242

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
also I would like to add that If I could be lucky enough to get your beauty. Since we do live so close I would not mind you coming to visit her at all

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well....I set her up with a couple who already had a cat. It didn't go to well. Now I'm in a huge bind again...which is about to bud in about 12 hours. :-\\

Driving to Ohio just isn't feasible at the moment...I've pm'd you sarah.

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gosh I wish I had your e-mail address or phone number, lol.

I hope you get my message! =D

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well...tomorrow is the big day I'm going to have to pick her up. I still don't know what I'm going to do with her. I'm extremely stressed out...I can't sleep.

If anything, this post will be a living tribute to her and the great times myself and my girlfriend had with her. She's a wonderful kitty. Is there any other option to putting her down when you have no options left????

bstier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is there anyway the admins can give me sarahb242's actual e-mail address so I can e-mail her?