It's the mexican hat dance!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me 3 weeks to figure it out but I did!:doh: Pepsi is whistling the Mexican Hat Dance!
He's covered up right now and he's still doing it. Apparently this is his favorite thing to do.... along with doing what we call "The car alarm"

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

It took me 3 weeks to figure it out but I did!:doh: Pepsi is whistling the Mexican Hat Dance!
He's covered up right now and he's still doing it. Apparently this is his favorite thing to do.... along with doing what we call "The car alarm"
You know when you were talking about that before I started to tell you that, all of the ones I had did it to, yep the Mexican hat dance

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

You know when you were talking about that before I started to tell you that, all of the ones I had did it to, yep the Mexican hat dance
It's either that or "You're in the army now"... sounds almost the same

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so funny what they pick up. It took us forever to figure out that our cockateil, Cracker (RIP), was imitating the squeaks of shoes of the floor whenever DH watched basketball games.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

It's so funny what they pick up. It took us forever to figure out that our cockateil, Cracker (RIP), was imitating the squeaks of shoes of the floor whenever DH watched basketball games.
He's been doing it since we adopted him.. The lady we got him from was hispanic so I'm assuming they taught him.
Loki on the other hand has now mastered how to meow, bark, laugh and "BED!"

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

When my niece was pre-speech, her daddy had her on is lap while he was working on the computer. She started making this weird noise and he realized that she was mimicking the tape backup.

I have heard of a certain kind of bird in the wild (maybe Australia) which has picked up cell phone ring gones.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

When my niece was pre-speech, her daddy had her on is lap while he was working on the computer. She started making this weird noise and he realized that she was mimicking the tape backup.

I have heard of a certain kind of bird in the wild (maybe Australia) which has picked up cell phone ring gones.
My first Indian Ringneck, Murphy would imitate the phone ringing, say "hello? Hey how are ya!"
He would also knock like someone was at the door and ding like the microwave

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Somebody I know has a bird. I don't know what kind, though. The only thing the bird can say is "fart" & he then makes an accompanying noise!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SIL used to have a blue & gold macaw, he would always yell at the dog "Kimba go lay down! Kimba Stop IT!" If was comical. The he'd say "mmmm, cheese it, you want one?" and have his wing up covering his mouth pretending to eat one, but the whole time, he didn't have a cheese it!!!