Pssstttt!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone Amber is going to be 20 on the 8th. I'm trying to figure out something I can do for her while being trapped here. Any ideas. BTW its safe to say anything on here because her computer is messed up and I'm not sharing the laptop.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe make her a nice little poem/song and type it out for her? Or... order her something online

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Ummm let her use the laptop

Other than that, a nice meal?
Maybe but only after her birthday.
I cant cook. Since I cant get out of bed. I would ask my sister to but she is a horrible cook.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you can take her out to dinner and maybe get her a nice necklace or something.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Psssstttt You can't cook
You can't get out
You may be in a world of hurt there dude
Get her some Flowers have them delivered and make her a card, if you have a printer to hook up to your laptop there's all kinds of sites for that, or get a box of crayons and make her one, wirte a poem in it ...All I can say is I hope you sister doesn't get on here

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by halfpint

Psssstttt You can't cook
You can't get out
You may be in a world of hurt there dude
Get her some Flowers have them delivered and make her a card, if you have a printer to hook up to your laptop there's all kinds of sites for that, or get a box of crayons and make her one, wirte a poem in it ...All I can say is I hope you sister doesn't get on here
That sounds good
Chicks dig that kinda stuff (I should know, I am one
Now, if someone would only tell my husband about this kind of stuff
)

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

maybe you can order in some food then?
(then just pretend that you cooked it
)
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

you can take her out to dinner and maybe get her a nice necklace or something.
Since you probably can't go out, why not see if there is something you can order in and have a nice dinner. Jewelry is always nice (BTW - we all liked the ring you gave her). Or write her a poem. It doesn't have to be good just from your heart.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Since you probably can't go out, why not see if there is something you can order in and have a nice dinner. Jewelry is always nice (BTW - we all liked the ring you gave her). Or write her a poem. It doesn't have to be good just from your heart.
I got the ring from, her sisters work. I remembered her telling me she allergic to something so I knew I had to get something she wasnt allergic to but couldnt remember what she said. So I ran up to Bethany's work. She said Amber could only wear sterling silver or she would break out really bad. So I asked her to help me. Bethany didnt like the ring I picked out.
She said it was sooo not Amber to just look at her other ring.
So I decided to get something I liked and thought she would like. She says she loves it.
I saw the ring thread.
We had a long talk after I read it.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would suggest you look in the "what do you want for Christmas" thread...I think you could find some ideas there!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This sounds crazy but being a mother, I know what I'd want.
Don't get her anything involving the baby. Make it just for her because once Lava Girl is born, all the attention will be drawn to her and not Amber. As corny as it sounds maybe something like a huge set of bubble baths, bath crystals, bath oil beads, lotions, and body spray. Being pregnant takes a toll on a woman's body and one of the best things to do is to take a nice long relaxing hot bath.... oh and add some candles to it too. Give her a couple of homemade coupons for "Entitled to a long bath w/o kitties" or "Pamper yourself time"... things that involve the bubbles, lotions and other things. DH did this for me one time and I loved it SO much!
Oh and another good coupon can be things like "One night of alone time w/o the baby"... "A couple hours of shopping w/o baby" and to make it fun, "Redeemable for not having to change a REALLY REALLY bad diaper"

I've got TONS of ideas for them!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

This sounds crazy but being a mother, I know what I'd want.
Don't get her anything involving the baby. Make it just for her because once Lava Girl is born, all the attention will be drawn to her and not Amber. As corny as it sounds maybe something like a huge set of bubble baths, bath crystals, bath oil beads, lotions, and body spray. Being pregnant takes a toll on a woman's body and one of the best things to do is to take a nice long relaxing hot bath.... oh and add some candles to it too. Give her a couple of homemade coupons for "Entitled to a long bath w/o kitties" or "Pamper yourself time"... things that involve the bubbles, lotions and other things. DH did this for me one time and I loved it SO much!
Oh and another good coupon can be things like "One night of alone time w/o the baby"... "A couple hours of shopping w/o baby" and to make it fun, "Redeemable for not having to change a REALLY REALLY bad diaper"

I've got TONS of ideas for them!
Those are great ideas! I might just have to do those. I'm thinking maybe getting her a necklace or maybe another ring. When we were at her sisters store she was really into this one ring. Of course I would have to talk to her sister and get her to bring it to me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure she will be happy with whatever you decide to get her
I think her main gift this past month is just to have you home and out of the hospital
I like Alycia's ideas! Those cupons sound awesome (definitely do the bath bubbles and bath salts- there are a ton websites that you can order them offline that aren't too expensive (let me know if you'd like the link.)

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm sure she will be happy with whatever you decide to get her
I think her main gift this past month is just to have you home and out of the hospital
I like Alycia's ideas! Those cupons sound awesome (definitely do the bath bubbles and bath salts- there are a ton websites that you can order them offline that aren't too expensive (let me know if you'd like the link.)
That would be awesome if you could send me some links.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can order her a necklace with her birthstone,yours and Lava Girls too.
Put hers on the one side, yours on the other and Lava Girls in the middle.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise