I'm banned from nuts!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooo sad! I went to see a nutritionalist today, and that heifer banned me from all nuts ( peanuts, almonds, cashews- you name it!) for the next two weeks (and a couple of other things that I love) to see if my stomach issues improve. (no inappropriate comments you guys
) I'm devistated!
How can someone ban me from all things deliscious??? That is soo wrong!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! I'm soo sad! I can't have tomatos or anything with tomatoes in it eithor
- i'm a huge tomato person too! So i'm not happy- but hopefully it'll help. I've been banned from all apples too- that made me angry
I eat about 4-5 of them a day
i'm gonna miss my apples
haha, that'll probably be the first rule i break

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sure Susie will have something to say about this
I guess you will just have to survive on cyber nuts for awhile.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm sooooo sad! I went to see a nutritionalist today, and that heifer banned me from all nuts ( peanuts, almonds, cashews- you name it!) for the next two weeks (and a couple of other things that I love) to see if my stomach issues improve. (no inappropriate comments you guys
) I'm devistated!
How can someone ban me from all things deliscious??? That is soo wrong!
Sorry Nikki. Amber is going crazy because she cant eat alot of stuff she loves. I get to hear her whine about not getting to drink cofee.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just not the same
....i'm definitely going to miss eating nuts, but what i'm REALLY gonna miss are my honey crisp apples!!!! no way that ones gonna last
i'm already craving them! we'll see how long this new low residue diet lasts

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Sorry Nikki. Amber is going crazy because she cant eat alot of stuff she loves. I get to hear her whine about not getting to drink cofee.
omg! your goats are adorable!!!!!!
I just saw your siggy (i've been without TCS for a day and a half
I thought I was gonna go crazy! lol) / Tell Amber I feel her pain!!
(can she have decaf maybe in limited amounts?)

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

omg! your goats are adorable!!!!!!
I just saw your siggy (i've been without TCS for a day and a half
I thought I was gonna go crazy! lol) / Tell Amber I feel her pain!!
(can she have decaf maybe in limited amounts?)
Thanks. I miss my girls. My mom said Lini has been crying ever since I left all day. She's missing me. She also said Acacia keeps jumping over their fence and running around the rest of the yard. Which I'm not supposed to let them do unless I'm there so they dont eat the yard to pieces. They are missing their freedom. No because according to her doctor decaf isnt really decaf. It just has less caffiene.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! I'm sorry- poor goats! I bet they will be happy to see you when you get back on your feet again
I used to have two when I lived on our farm when I was really little (Charity and Love) they were soo cute! and always tried to eat my clothes
/ I heard that about decaf coffee this week- that it was less caffinated, but not caffine free. I'm sorry she's unable to have any. Could she maybe try replacing coffee with a fruit smoothie or something else yummy and healthy like that?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry , i know how hard it can be not eat those, its ok in time you will get used to it

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Awww! I'm sorry- poor goats! I bet they will be happy to see you when you get back on your feet again
I used to have two when I lived on our farm when I was really little (Charity and Love) they were soo cute! and always tried to eat my clothes
/ I heard that about decaf coffee this week- that it was less caffinated, but not caffine free. I'm sorry she's unable to have any. Could she maybe try replacing coffee with a fruit smoothie or something else yummy and healthy like that?
As soon as I can I'm gonna go over and play with them. I miss chasing them around and getting head butted by them. People think I'm crazy for saying they are my pets. Goats can be pets to. They may not be house pets but they are still pets. But actually Shashi does come in the house alot of time. Nalini cant she tries to climb everything and eat everything. Acacia if I'm right with her she can come in. But Shashi lived with me in an apartment as a baby. I wasnt planning on having a goat. But she was so sick and tiny. So I still let her come in at least an hour a day. She jumps onto the couch with me and I rub her head. She loves it. Amers been drinking smoothies but she likes to complain about the cofee.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
if you pm me what you can have I likely have some recipes or ideas of tastey food

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

if you pm me what you can have I likely have some recipes or ideas of tastey food
Ohh thankyou! I would love that! I'm gonna go find my sheet of what I can/can't have and pm you. Thankyou!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

Never Fear! There are always delicious things to be found on any restricted diet!
like the deliscious Lifesaver's gummies i'm currently eating

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

As soon as I can I'm gonna go over and play with them. I miss chasing them around and getting head butted by them. People think I'm crazy for saying they are my pets. Goats can be pets to. They may not be house pets but they are still pets. But actually Shashi does come in the house alot of time. Nalini cant she tries to climb everything and eat everything. Acacia if I'm right with her she can come in. But Shashi lived with me in an apartment as a baby. I wasnt planning on having a goat. But she was so sick and tiny. So I still let her come in at least an hour a day. She jumps onto the couch with me and I rub her head. She loves it. Amers been drinking smoothies but she likes to complain about the cofee.
Sometimes us ladies like to moan and groan a bit just because we need some attention
Maybe she just needs a hug
(and if that doesn't work....promise her a nice cup of coffee after little lava girl is born and she stops nursing
) / Your goats sound soo cute! You're making me miss my old farm!
/ How are you feeling tonight?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, with your stomach problems, it's better to be safe than sorry

I know how much it sucks to NOT be able to have things.I have GERD like you and am not suppose to have ALOT of things.But, my key is moderation
Not a lot of pizza cause of the sauce,not alot of orange juice cause of the acid.......you know the routine.

I have eaten Pistachios for YEARS! But, I had an allergic reation to the mold on them sooooooo bad I had to be admitted to the Hospital for a night.
Now, I am forbidden to ever eat them again.

I hope you get to main culprit of the allergy and aggrivation.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John,tell Amber to get some coffee flavored ice cream.That should work to curb her cravings!!!
Make sure to ask her Dr first though