water kitty

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this probably sounds weird, but I cannot keep my cat out of water. If I leave the toilet lid open, she is instantly in the water, she investigates the shower after I am done showering (she actually sits in front of the shower waiting for me to finish), if I leave her water bowl on the ground, she plays in it and tips it over. I have an elevated stand that her bowl is normally in so she can't tip it over. Does anyone else have a problem keeping their cat out of the water? I thought cats didn't like water...

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess my first question is.........is your cat a bengal?

Most bengal cats love water and are drawn to it.

sandymac

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I, too, have a cat that loves water. I recently posted asking what to do with my kitty that keeps playing in his water and tipping it over.

Whenever my kids brush their teeth, he is right there waiting to jump into the sink!! Same thing with the shower. We have a leaky faucet and he sits in the sink while the water drips on him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a tortie that I rescued almost two months ago from the local humane society. I don't really know anything about her background. She just does some things that are really unique.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

She is a tortie that I rescued almost two months ago from the local humane society. I don't really know anything about her background. She just does some things that are really unique.
hmmmmm...I have a tortie as well that LOVES water. She also does interesting things. She would do just fine as an only cat, but she's one of three. She can keep herself entertained for hours.....she keeps me entertained as well just watching her antics.