Is there a TCS equivalent?

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This might have already been asked at one time, but is there a TCS equivalent for dogs.....a TDS I guess.

My parents have 2 beautiful boxers and I"m always talking about the advice and information I get on here and how good it is and I was hoping to help her find a site for dogs. They have two girls - one is 9 and a sweetheart and the other is 2 and even though she's a sweetheart too...she's a very very nervous dog and is extremely high strung!!! She's been on medication for it and just doesn't seem to help. I figured a good dog website with forums like this one would be great for my mom to surf around and ask questions.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

This might have already been asked at one time, but is there a TCS equivalent for dogs.....a TDS I guess.

My parents have 2 beautiful boxers and I"m always talking about the advice and information I get on here and how good it is and I was hoping to help her find a site for dogs. They have two girls - one is 9 and a sweetheart and the other is 2 and even though she's a sweetheart too...she's a very very nervous dog and is extremely high strung!!! She's been on medication for it and just doesn't seem to help. I figured a good dog website with forums like this one would be great for my mom to surf around and ask questions.
You can go to dogforums.com and you will find an almost identical format. You can also enter "dog forums" to google and you will find an abundant supply of other places to talk about dogs. By the way, I used to have a Boxer but now I have a Boxster!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

You can go to dogforums.com and you will find an almost identical format. You can also enter "dog forums" to google and you will find an abundant supply of other places to talk about dogs.
Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Persi

By the way, I used to have a Boxer but now I have a Boxster