TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Help!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help!!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I am going thru my bills, and stumbled across my Victorias Secret bill I had to pay this month - so I went to get out my credit card to get my account info so I could call in the bill - and I CANT FIND IT!!

I tore apart my wallet - my purses - everything, I haven't used it in the store in a long time, as I do a lot of online shopping instead.

Can you all send me some vibes that I find it? I'm freaking out!!
post #2 of 14
((((((((((Find credit card NOW! Vibes)))))))))))))))) on the way!
post #3 of 14
aww.. I hope you find it, Mackenzie!
post #4 of 14
Find the bill...find the bill...find the bill...

I hate it when that happens to me!

Find the bill...find the bill...find the bill...
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Well, you guys must have some powerful vibes!

I found the credit card.... finally!! It was stuck inside a little pocket in my wallet... ... I don't know HOW it got there.... maybe its telling me not to use it
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Well, you guys must have some powerful vibes!

I found the credit card.... finally!! It was stuck inside a little pocket in my wallet... ... I don't know HOW it got there.... maybe its telling me not to use it
Maybe you hid it there so you wouldn't use it and then forgot!
Of course that wouldn't help if you've memorized the # to use online.
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post
Maybe you hid it there so you wouldn't use it and then forgot!
Of course that wouldn't help if you've memorized the # to use online.
No, I'm not quite that bad - I don't have the card # memorized.... (anymore )
post #8 of 14
Yay!!! Glad you found it!!

:::dusts off her vibes typing hand:::
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
No, I'm not quite that bad - I don't have the card # memorized.... (anymore )

My friend has her card # memorized and she is always using it to shop online at work! At least I have to pull my card out of my wallet to do that.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post

My friend has her card # memorized and she is always using it to shop online at work! At least I have to pull my card out of my wallet to do that.


I have to stop using my card - they have upped my limit 3 times since I got the card less than a year ago I do have the VS number to the catalog in my phone
post #11 of 14
Oh glad you found it I lose like 5 things a week so I know the feeling I have lost CC cards so many times Uggghhhhhh
post #12 of 14
I'm glad you found it!
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post


I have to stop using my card - they have upped my limit 3 times since I got the card less than a year ago I do have the VS number to the catalog in my phone
I cut up and cancelled my VS card a long time ago. Every time I go in there they try to get me to reopen it but I am staying strong!
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post

My friend has her card # memorized and she is always using it to shop online at work! At least I have to pull my card out of my wallet to do that.
i have my debit card number memorized, along with the 3 digit verification code & the expiration date. if i want to use real plastic tho, i have to get my purse.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Help!!