For the feline-loving puzzle fans out there

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a real 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a Persian cat that I successfully put together despite having two cats and a dog in the house at the time. I was so amazed that I was able to finish it what with the cats continually knocking the pieces off onto the floor, and then under the fridge, etc. and then the dog coming along and chewing a piece here and there but yet with a little glue and such I finished my masterpiece and had it mounted where it now has its place over the fireplace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I have a real 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a Persian cat that I successfully put together despite having two cats and a dog in the house at the time.
That's why I like the online ones
But I've been thinking about doing a real one, since I need art for the walls of my house.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enkeli-kitten

What? You hang a jigsaw on your wall??
Don't they fall apart? I always take mine apart when I'm done!!
Yes, there is special glue at crafts stores. You turn the puzzle over (a bit tricky) and paint the back with the glue. Then the next day you can glue the whole big one piece item to white cardboard available at the same stores. Incidently, the puzzle is not a square or rectangle but in the actual shape of a sitting cat. Which of course just happen to be sold at the places that sell the other things. People have to go up close to see all of the little pieces, from ten feet away, nobody would ever suspect it is a jigsaw puzzle.