Interesting birth date site

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is really cool. Thanks for sharing .......

This makes me feel old .......You are 14,577 days old!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! I love that stuff

Did you click the link at the bottom to find out about your name? That is neat too!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, any eligible cat guy here with a path life number of 3, 6 or 9????

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are 5,498 days old.
I feel young.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's in a name? Here's mine:
You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

(ummmm, ok, I guess that's me....
)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As of 11/2/2006 1:10:53 PM EST
You are 21 years old.
You are 254 months old.
You are 1,101 weeks old.
You are 7,709 days old.
You are 185,029 hours old.
You are 11,101,750 minutes old.
You are 666,105,053 seconds old.

wow, that makes me feel old.

Your birth tree is

Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary
Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

all of that but popular and moody.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel young!!!

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 6.38630136986301 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your birth tree is

Weeping Willow, the Melancholy

Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

Your date of conception was on or about 8 June 1961 which was a Thursday.

You were born on a Thursday under the astrological sign Pisces.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are 22 years old.
You are 270 months old.
You are 1,173 weeks old.
You are 8,209 days old.
You are 197,032 hours old.
You are 11,821,972 minutes old.
You are 709,318,373 seconds old.

Your date of conception was on or about 20 August 1983 which was a Saturday

I didn't want to know that

There are 191 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 23 candles.

Those 23 candles produce 23 BTUs,
or 5,796 calories of heat (that's only 5.7960 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.63 US ounces of water with that many candles.

Well, thats some useless information!

You entered: Mackenzie
There are 9 letters in your name.
Those 9 letters total to 42
There are 4 vowels and 5 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy

Thats pretty much true!

An Inner Dream number of 22 means:
You dream of being a master organizer and a builder of monumental projects; of guiding a truly huge endeavor. Your secret fantasy is to think big and imagine what could be done for the world. You may also dream of the huge rewards.

Thats sooo very true!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This just makes me feel old!
You are 222,426 hours old.
You are 13,345,594 minutes old.
You are 800,735,679 seconds old.

Your birth tree is: Fig Tree, the Sensibility

Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Your birthstone is Alexandrite: The Mystical properties of Alexandrite

Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy.

and my name:

The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

The expression or destiny for #9:
The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.

If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.

Your Soul Urge number is: 7

A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Wow my parents named me quite well!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Your date of conception was on or about 20 August 1983 which was a Saturday

I didn't want to know that
I read mine to my mom and she said "Yup- we were on vacation!"