Daily Thread: Nov 02, 06

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I do that right?

Got bored waiting for Nita to start the thread!

Good Morning to all of you over the other side of the world!

Pretty good day today, blue skies, a bit rainy and Stevie got picked up from the vets today! yay!

Off to have my dinner now....

Have a Good day all!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!

A chilly start to today with ground frost! Brrrr! Looks to be a clear day though, so at least I can enjoy the blue skies from my nice warm house!

Plan to wash my car today ready for his MOT/Service on Saturday - I really hope he does okay and passes with flying colours!

Have a great day/evening everyone!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning/evening All
Adi, where exactly is Malaysia? Forgive my early morning ignorance..........is it in the south Pacific? I know our Sarah lives in jolly old England.......and of course here in Ohio, USA it is 29 F degrees.........I think I'm gonna build a fire to keep warm. Just wish I had a fireplace to do it in. Hey, I live with a firefighter. He can put it out if it gets out of control, right??

I wish it were Friday..........but two more days of work till the weekend! YEA!!

Have a great one everyone!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I was only 10 minutes late with it!!!

If you had been participating in the holiday for today, you would have known what was taking me so long!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Adi, where exactly is Malaysia? Forgive my early morning ignorance..........is it in the south Pacific?
Zusie, Adi is my male cuz, I am ADIL (it means fair and just) everytime I read Adi I look for my cousin and then realise you're talkin to me
!!

Where is Malaysia??? I'm sending you psychic vibes to figure it out.....

Did you get the map I sent you????

No????

I'll start a new thread!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Where is Malaysia??? I'm sending you psychic vibes to figure it out.....

Did you get the map I sent you????

No????

I'll start a new thread!
That is TOO funny!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a sunny but chilly day here in Newcastle.

It's housework night tonight because my weekend starts at 4.45.p.m on a friday so the last thing i want is to spend my quality time doing housework

I'm really looking forward to the weekend because i'll be doing a bit of retail therapy on saturday buying things for the new house

Enjoy the rest of the day you guys and gals

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

Just checking in before heading off to work, have a great day/evening all!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Folks!!

It is going to be cool today here i think..I don't really mind I guess..

Tonight I have to stay late at work..which sucks..we have to make cold calls to see if people want insurance quotes...AAAAH, I hope noone yells at me. It is the worst part of my job I think.

After that I am off to see my friend play volleyball, so that'll be alright..

Um, my landlord told me last night that her husband got a new huge van, so now with the new tenant coming next week..I will ALWAYS either be parked in or be parking someone in...and I said well thats going to be annoying, and she said "well we are all just a phone call away to move our cars."
Is this unacceptable, or is it just me?? I am always going to be moving my car around for people.:censor::censor::censor::censor:. I am really miffed about that.

Well, have a good day all!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a cool morning here today also.Not much going on today other than cleaning the house and waiting for the Tex Trol to come in so I can REALLY clean the house.I'm hoping to get it all under control so the kits ring worm goes away SOON!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Um, my landlord told me last night that her husband got a new huge van, so now with the new tenant coming next week..I will ALWAYS either be parked in or be parking someone in...and I said well thats going to be annoying, and she said "well we are all just a phone call away to move our cars."
Is this unacceptable, or is it just me?? I am always going to be moving my car around for people.:censor::censor::censor::censor:. I am really miffed about that.
All that on TOP of the leak????
Like you can get hold of her anyway....

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring bumped his head and went to bed and didn't get up till morning." This popped into my head when I woke up to a rainy cool day! Not a thing planned for the day. I'll probably vacumm the house later. Yowdys home from the vets after his minor surgery yesterday and doing fine. I'll probably cuddle with him later on and read a good book.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Cat Crazies!!!

I thought it would be warm today, like it has been for days now, so I didn't bring a jacket to work today. And all I wanna know is....WHO TURNED ON THE FRICKKIN COLD?!?!?!?!
(whining: whaaaa! I wanna go to Maylasia!!!) I had my convertible top down each day this week, and today....ugh. Cold, rainy. I wore a skirt, and somehow the wind managed to find it's way UP my skirt?! Doesn't wind just blow left & right?!
Maybe mother nature is really Mr. Nature, trying to get my skirt blown up at each traffic light in the city....
We are busy planning our United Way campaign at work. It runs the week of Nov 13th. We just finished up our Juv Diabetes Research week, and ended up raising over $4000 for the JDRF.
We have an event each day at work for United Way, a breakfast day, soft pretzel day, bake sale, chili cook-off, and pizza day. I will be cooking my little pa-tootie off the weekend before!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its cold and overcast today with a high of 34F!!! Saw some snowflakes earlier.
Did some cleaning in garage and went to local small town grocery store for a few items. Not much on agenda-might start some craft projects.