is it real or not.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am sitting here at work watching a DVD on a some people from the sci fi channel looking for Big Foot

As for me, i think maybe big foot is real, after all they do find new animals and sometimes ones that thought to have all died out.

and if big foot is real, do they like cats?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted no - they've been hitting the 'nip because

a) it was the funniest option
b) I think it's most likely to be right

Really though, I wouldn't be shocked if conclusive evidence came to light - as you point out, there are a lot of things we are still learning about our world. Frankly, I like the mystery.

But in a knock down yes or no fight, I would say no - because while I think the existance is possible, I also think it's improbable.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't vote...I believe that there are earth mammals that we have yet to discover, and I also do believe that most people who claim to have seen Bigfot have been in the cat nip... so, my conclusion: God only knows!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the sci channel show was more for fun,
but the did say some stuff that made me start to think just maybe....
besides i guess i like the idea of it,

since we no longer have maps that say here be dragons

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't vote because I'm just not sure if he is real or not.I mean there have been so many new findings of new species,that nothing is too far fetched to me.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeap! But he doesn't live in my basement, he sleeps in the bed with me

I personally don't know if he's real or not. I am the type of person who needs solid evidence of something before I believe it....And I haven't hit any with my station wagon and brought him home lately.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Yeap! But he doesn't live in my basement, he sleeps in the bed with me

I personally don't know if he's real or not. I am the type of person who needs solid evidence of something before I believe it....And I haven't hit any with my station wagon and brought him home lately.
But your Dad probably will.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said they've been hitting the catnip...

Only because the only "real" evidence they have is of some guy dressing up in a monkey suit prancing around a forest back in the 1960s.
The footprint cast that some police guy made was disproven.

More or less, the more I watch these shows, the smarter I feel.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe that it's completely possible that big foot is real. It's a shame that so many people come up with such hoax's to fool the public. But there are tons of new animals discovered all the time. They just discovered a new frog & bird and some other small mammal in some remote section of jungle in New Guinea. And one they thought had died out, but is still alive. I think, if there is a big foot, they are probably almost extinct, and maybe mostly nocturnal.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11114156/?GT1=7756

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There could be one in my basement. Haven't been able to get down there for a couple of years.

I'm still waiting for solid evidence - like DixieDarlin's Dad hitting one and strapping it to his fender.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think no.Something that large would of been found by now and caught I would think.Or at least they would of been able to good some good pictures of big foot.