Where oh Where has my cell phone gone?

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This morning Amber couldnt find her cell phone. I woke up to her singing. She was singing Where Oh Where Has My Cell Phone Gone oh where oh where could it be. With its .... size cut short (then she giggles) and its .... antanae cut long (another giggle) oh where oh where could it be.
She was singing it so loudly and for so long over and over again. So I finally peaked out the door to the room I'm staying in and I see her walk by followed by Buddy, Bagheera, Kitten and Jada all in a straight line.
I think she's the pied piper or something. LOL

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I am singing the same song but replace cell phone with car keys. I had to get my spare this morning to go out and still have not found them. Meanwhile, the cat acts like he had nothing to do with this.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once got this button pushing that made a clapping noise so you could find your keys and stuff......yeah right. I had to take it away from Pete because he would find that button and just sit there pushing it. I had to put new batteries in it before one week was out. Never again.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

This morning Amber couldnt find her cell phone. I woke up to her singing. She was singing Where Oh Where Has My Cell Phone Gone oh where oh where could it be. With its .... size cut short (then she giggles) and its .... antanae cut long (another giggle) oh where oh where could it be.
She was singing it so loudly and for so long over and over again. So I finally peaked out the door to the room I'm staying in and I see her walk by followed by Buddy, Bagheera, Kitten and Jada all in a straight line.
That...is way too funny.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, did she find the phone? I think i'll try it next time I lose my car keys/cellphone/remote/head, etc.

DH says I have pre-Alzheimer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieKit

LOL, did she find the phone? I think i'll try it next time I lose my car keys/cellphone/remote/head, etc.

Yep it was in her jacket pocket that she was wearing at the time.
She asked me to call it after she saw I was awake. And she starts saying I can hear it its somewhere around here.
She's very scatter brained. Anyways I said its coming from you. So she starts digging around in her pants pocket then in her coat pocket nothing. So then I said are you wearing that jacket (she always wears it) and she stuck her hand in the left pocket. Pulled it out.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieKit

Lol, at work we call it "Sometimers"

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

I'm gonna beat you boy! I didnt realize you were awake when I was singing. Dont encourage him!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I'm gonna beat you boy! I didnt realize you were awake when I was singing. Dont encourage him!

I was just waiting for her to chime in! You better be careful John you can't run as fast as her right now!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I was just waiting for her to chime in! You better be careful John you can't run as fast as her right now!
He cant run at all!
I went in there and he had the most mischevious grin on his face I ever saw. Then he picked Bagheera up held him towards me and said Bagheera protect me us males must stick together. Your mamas gonna beat me up. I didnt though he's to cute to beat up. Plus I didnt want Gheera to have a heart attack from watching his mommy be mean.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

He cant run at all!
I went in there and he had the most mischevious grin on his face I ever saw. Then he picked Bagheera up held him towards me and said Bagheera protect me us males must stick together. Your mamas gonna beat me up. I didnt though he's to cute to beat up. Plus I didnt want Gheera to have a heart attack from watching his mommy be mean.
He'll learn won't he?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

He'll learn won't he?
He better. LOL
Hes in there looking threw all the pictures on the Picture Pictures Pictures thread. He must not be signed on any more though. He keeps commenting very loudly about each and every picture.