Kitty room

Upstairs Family Room

My computer room

Laundry room

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gees.....you have beautiful decorating taste...........I say that because you have the same taste as me, if I had a house that big and beautiful to decorate!!
Well done Lois!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Gees.....you have beautiful decorating taste...........I say that because you have the same taste as me, if I had a house that big and beautiful to decorate!!
Well done Lois!!
Well Thank You very much, I enjoy doing it other then that I have no talent, and I wouldn't want to do it for someone else, I am the kind of person that knows what I want and you just know it when you see it, I have lots of different kinds of funitur from white to very dark and it doesn't matter what you put together today anyway.. I never liked red till I saw this funiture and I may have it till I die

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My babies would have a field day in your kitty room - nothing would be safe!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well with 8 of them they are really great they don't bother anything, they have lots of there own stuff and they get lots of attention, my son-in-law was here awhile back and he was laying on the floor and he ask me how many do you have and I said 8 he said in the house I said yep and he said NO WAY, most of the time they take off when someone comes