LOST.....am I the only one?

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only LOST fan on TCS who is still totally confused about anything and everything on the show?!!
I thought I remember reading that they were going to start giving some answers this season!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty Lost, in this new season of Lost. It seems they are giving us more questions than answers. I'm still trying to figure out why Kate, Jack and Sawyer are the only people that these "Others" are keeping as prisoners. Why are the "Others" so mean to them?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I'm pretty Lost, in this new season of Lost. It seems they are giving us more questions than answers.
Couldn't have said it better myself

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, they're starting to get to who the others are, and they're not really other crash survivors and what the Dharma project is...

It's only a couple of episodes in!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought they made it obvious why they took Jack. He's a spinal surgeon and the leader of the others (Henry, I can't remember his real character name) has a tumor on his spine.

As for the rest I'm still "lost" LOL but it won't ever stop me from watching.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the next two episodes are going to be really good!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't figure out why they would specifically want Hurley, then let him go

Maybe to get someone who was unlikely to fight back, but would do as they said and go back and tell the rest of the crash people to leave the "others" alone????

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got seriously bored with all the questions and no answers that I've stopped watching it! My mother on the other hand hasn't and every week I get a running commentary with what has been happening!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lost here too. Too much going on at once, IMO. And don't ever visit any of the LOST forums on the web, those people are SCARY serious about the show.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When this show first aired I thought it was another one of those stupid reality shows like Survivor or something so I didn't bother watching.

Late last fall I tuned in to an episode and I had no clue what was going on. Some guy was up a tree and some black smoke was running around the forest. There were scenes of plane crash victims living on the beach and scenes of military, priests, jeeps, planes and lots of other people in a village. I couldn't understand how they could be "lost" when there were all these other people on the other side of the island. I had no clue that it was flashbacks

After that I found 2 sites that had detailed recaps of the prior episodes. After reading it all, it made a bit more sense.

I tuned in the following week and found that the show moved at a snails pace. An hour of basically "nothing" is the only way I can explain it. I haven't watched it since. I find that Lost is one of those shows that is better to read about than to sit and try and watch.

At the end of the season I go and read all of the recaps for the shows.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...gory_1197.html

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm one of those seriously obessed LOST fans.. Literally.. I keep making assumptions that are wrong.. It's crazy nutzzz...

I'm not sure what's going on with these others.. But I honestly think they do what they do to manipulate people into following this Henry guy. and i think the others need them for a certain reason or another.. Plus I think Kate is a way to get at Sawyer so he cooperates with them.. Ie.. why I think Henry put her in a dress in the first place to get Sawyer even more interested in her, and fall hard for her.. It's all mind play,, I think... I think Sawyer and Kate are just insurance for Henry so he will make Jack fix him.. That's why they are being soo resistant to letting Jack know where Kate and Sawyer are.. It's like back to back insurance in these three because of their little love/hate triangle.. Hurley was a just a go boy, he wouldn't fight, and he'd follow orders, plus he somewhat knew how to get back,, but not smart enough to remember where he came from..

Just my thoughts.. I'm going crazy,,trying to figure this show out..
I'm just gonna keep waiting for more answers..

Heather

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone else, while watching the previews for next week's episode, see the very quick flash (subliminal?!!) of the words "season finale" during the clip?!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's actually the last show for the fall season. I think it starts back up again in February. I have no idea why they are splitting up the show since it could really turn viewers off from watching. I don't know what I'm going to do without my Lost!
It's the only TV show I watch throughout the year.

Other than that I love the show. I was watching an interview with the two directors and they said that Henry is not the leader of the group but the black woman (sorry, don't know her name) from a few episodes back is the real leader. She actually spoke to Sahid in one of the earlier episodes when he was tied up at the village.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

don't ever visit any of the LOST forums on the web, those people are SCARY serious about the show.
Don't you just know there's a thread on one of the hardcore Losties sites that has a post saying "I love my cat, but don't ever visit TCS, those people are scary serious about their kitties."