Radio question of the day: 11/01/06

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a cd player, my tv, and a box of crayons, a drawing pad, a box of cards with a journal, a cd, and misc stuff in it.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All kinds of JUNK! There are water cups and hair brushes and perfune samples, chapstick. I can't think of everything!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I guess my lingerie chest is like my dresser....

That has a cute fairy light, a flower picture frame with no picture in it
, perfumes, lotions, a bowl with weirdo coins and misc. stuff and then a bag of stuff my mom got me from Japan. I had to put it up there cuz Maui kept getting trying to get in it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

It was so much easier to take a picture rather than to make a list.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
In my real life I'd never admit to having a whole bunch of stuffed animals on my dresser. In fact, most people wouldn't believe me, but if you want the real deep down me you are look at it right there.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I have quite the collection of stuffed animals..........I just love them!!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My jewelry box, a picture from our honeymoon, perfumes, my brush and comb, an old jewelry box that belonged to my grandmother, a candle holder, a clock, and I don't even know what else!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have various porcelain figurines, music boxes, a glass tray with lots of perfumes, and I believe a dried patch of kitty puke that I've forgotten about until just this minute

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I have various porcelain figurines, music boxes, a glass tray with lots of perfumes, and I believe a dried patch of kitty puke that I've forgotten about until just this minute
You had me there until the puke..................

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dresser has only a 20 inch tv and a DVD player, and a healthy layer of dust, but my dresser is also an upright chest, so not much room.
Jeremy's dresser however.....
Let's just say that I moved in here in 2003, I have never seen the top of his dresser.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off, my dresser is covered by a brightly-coloured sarong my FSIL gave me for my birthday two years ago; the dresser itself is ugly and needs a good paint job, so the sarong is my futile attempt to disguise that fact. On top of the sarong is the jewelry box my great-aunt left me, an Easter basket filled with beauty products, multiple bottles of lotion and perfume, a kleenex box, my cell phone, a variety of small stuffed animals, a box of hair dye I keep meaning to use, the smoke detector (need to put that up at some point ... bought it over a year ago), the Feliway diffuser in its box (need a refill and someplace to plug it in), a makeup bag filled with stage makeup, my wrist brace, and two page-a-day calendars (one is for The Simpsons and belongs to J; the other one is full of "forgotten" English words, and is mine). I think that's everything ...

It sounds very cluttered, but everything is neatly lined up the way I like it. I'm anal retentive.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh besides DUST...Pics of Bella and those other furry creatures that live here. Pic of our niece and nephews, Candle holder with candle and a jewelry box w/leopard print!