Lee Leave Friday

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Lee is leaving Friday. I won't be on tomorrow since we have to take care of a lot of last minutes stuff before he leaves. Friday is going to be really tough. Wish us luck!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the end it will make you both stronger and from now till then you can snuggle with the kits

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I am so worried about this. I know it will make us stronger I just hate that he is leavng me. I feel bad more for him because I cry just about every day and tell him I don't want him to go. I have got to be strong Friday for him though. It will kill him to see me so upset before he gets on the plane! I am really going to be a mess next week so I am warning you all in advance!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I hope Lee has a good flight, Brandi (tell him it just got cold here), and that you're not too upset. You'll be in constant contact with him (have you tried www.Skype.com for free calls), and will be able to visit. Hang in there!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I hope Lee has a good flight, Brandi (tell him it just got cold here), and that you're not too upset. You'll be in constant contact with him (have you tried www.Skype.com for free calls), and will be able to visit. Hang in there!
I am trying to prepare him for the cold!!
We just bought him his first real winter coat. NO more wind breakers for him! He got a nice one with a fleece lining. And we are going to get his thermal inderwear that is army issue tomorow! I know he will be back before I know it. I am just dreading him actually leaving and the couple of weeks after where we are adjusting to the seperation.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, I am so sorry Brandi
We are all here for you. I know it will be tough to say good bye, but you will find ways to adjust and time will fly by

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You mean you don't have a winter coat!!!
Anyhow good luck with your time with Lee before he leaves. Hang in there-the time will pass faster than you think. Do you have plans made for after he leaves??

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn't get cold to easily. He hada light windbreaker and a fleece but never wore them here. I have a nice leather jacket with a warm fleece lining but you don't need much more than that here.

I plan on hitting the gym quite a bit and participating in more bike races and stuff. PLus my new niece needs lots of attention!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hoping to be at my goal weight of 125 pounds when he gets home. That and have the yard looking amazing so i might be asking you a whole lot of questions Gail!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi........I have to be honest, I don't envy you, but you and Lee will get through this...........take one day at a time and before you know it, you will be back together again! ANYTIME you need someone, we're all here for you!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wishing Lee lots of luck, and we will all be here for you during this trying time Brandi

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Just be strong. We can deal with it together. Even though he's not going away for a year, Brent will be going out of town for 8 days and that's the longest we've ever been apart. And I have the baby here to take care of too. It'll go by fast. Just sleep with the t.v. on, that's what I do sometimes
I'm here for ya if you need me, we all are.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, major hugs to you both. My ex was in the Navy...I liked to sleep in one of his big shirts (that he had recently worn) for the first few nights. Kinda like sending a foster kitty to its new home with a blankie from our house...

We will be here for you!

GooseH, good luck on your own with the baby! Post here if you need support! It is hard anytime we have to be separated from our sweeties!