I hate this time of month!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And I'm sure you know what I'm talking about
I swear I am a bottomless pit, I am so hungry and have already eaten: a pkg of pop-tarts, a whole bag of popcorn and a pepperoni roll thingy from the vending machine, not to mention the 4 miniature candy bars
I am still hungry!!!! I think I may call my sister to see if she wants to go to Golden Corral tonight MOOOOOOO!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How can you not be a MOOOOOOOOOO if you go to Golden Corral? All their food is great and it's hard not to try everything!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How can you not be a MOOOOOOOOOO if you go to Golden Corral? All their food is great and it's hard not to try everything!
I love their rolls and butter
and salad bar and mac 'n cheese and oh, everything, now my mouth is watering

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is one thing that I DO NOT miss...but I am going to hate when it comes back after the baby is born...I am sure it will come full force

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure everyone hates that time of the month. I know I do.
and you should go to Golden Corral..they have such good food!
we have a Golden Corral about an hour away and it's SO good!
I pig out when I am there.
plus ice cream could help you as well. I know it helps me when it's that time or I eat lots of chocolate.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling! I have been starving frm the minute I woke up this morning! I ate broccoli and cheese soup that was meant for lunch, crackers, 2 hot dogs, fritos, cookies and a pepsi! I have no idea what I am making for dinner though.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that will eat anything and everything that comes into sight on those days!

Isn't it amazing how much you can pack away!?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that will eat anything and everything that comes into sight on those days!

Isn't it amazing how much you can pack away!?
It's INSANE!!! I'm not a real big chocolate craver, I want REAL food, like Eithne I want some carbs!!!!!! and if that carb is fried even better
I just finished eating luch like 45 minutes ago and I'm hungry AGAIN!!!!!
This is seriously irritating

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I start actually hunting chocolate down and get very upset if I don't have it in the house. And I start craving chinesse food. And can be very cranky but then I get the killer headache that last three days beforehand as well and the nausia and everyone thinks I am pregnant. It sucks why can't men have to put up with that and why is it when you are simply moody these dumb men say is it that time of the month.
Men should have to put up with it for a day they wouldn't survive it

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And if it wasn't bad enough you get all bloated and nothing fits right and it never fails it comes when you have something important to do and you really don't want to fiddle around with that time. Especially when you have a date planned and it starts that day and the first day is always awful it kind of creeps up on you like a sniper or something oh so you think you are going out to have fun think again.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thankfully only rarely crave chocolate at that time.
However, my hormone levels get so high, I crave that other thing if you catch my meaning

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I thankfully only rarely crave chocolate at that time.
However, my hormone levels get so high, I crave that other thing if you catch my meaning
that's directly afterward

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
You're going to think I'm crazy, but I never made the connection (this time.)
I've been starving and I just realized it's that time for me too! Duh, that explains the lunch at Culvers, the 3-4 candy bars (mini ones) and the couple handfuls of caramel corn. I love carbs at this time of the month. Something weird though, I was never big into chocolate until after I had Brandon. Now I can't get enough of it sometimes

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alaynna

that is one thing that I DO NOT miss...but I am going to hate when it comes back after the baby is born...I am sure it will come full force
LOL I know what you mean, almost 10 months of nothing, then more than a month feeling like crap!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Hysterectomy almost 2 years ago and I STILL get cravings!!!

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate this time of month!

And I'm sure you know what I'm talking about
At first, I thought you just meant how hard it is to remember to write "11" for instead of "10" when you write the date. I'm such a dork.

But I'm a dork on depo provera, so I haven't had to deal with other monthly problems in almost two years. I highly recommend it.