the Daily Thread Wed. Nov 1

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all! Our nice weather is about to come to an end, cold front moving in for the weekend.

But hey, here's an interesting holiday...

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahahaha...???? Anyhoo - good evening all!

Fairly nice day today, rained a lot, got a bit of work done. Otherwise, same old, same old...

Have a good day!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Bra Day everyone!

I beautifully sunny and clear day here today - but on the chilly side!

Have my wash on the line, am planning more packing and paying bills (
)

Have a great day everyone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!

Well its humpday!! Thats good right? Almost the weekend

I have a wedding to go to this weekend..so that should be fun!! Oh crap, I still have to buy a skirt for it..eeek!!

Um, nothing new here......

Have a great day folks

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! A little tired frm taking Lee's niece and nephew trick or treating last night! We had a lot of fun! They were so excited to get FREE candy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Have my wash on the line, am planning more packing and paying bills (
)
Any bras for Bra Day out there on the wash line???

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning TCSers!!!

How was everyone's trick or treat? LuckyGirl & Mommy were the "PussyCat Dolls!" fitted with feather boa's and all! (will post pics as soon as I have time to install the software with my new camera
) And Hubby was surprisingly into my fake eyelashes & whiskers....
I am beat today though....we got to bed at 11:30, and the kitties still have not figured out that 6am was the old 7am, and want to wake me an hour earlier...and proceed to jump on my head 10 times until Daddy finally got up to feed them.

In support of Bra Day, I am wearing a bra!

Hope you all have a great Nov 1st!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...and they were fashioned from two handkerchiefs, so I've read.

Gloomy and overcast and cooler. The blankies were so warm and toasty this morning. Wish I didn't have to get out of them to go to the bathroom - or feed the cats.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I be supoorting "bra Day" a little later.
Busy day yesterday-finally picked up the tractor I still cannot watch it get driven onto the trailer though-the truck's back end is bouncing the trailer is moving too much!! Stopped at a BIL's house to show him and came home and drove around yard.
Then a quick bite to eat and of to hospital as my SIL that I talk about was hospitalized Mon nite and the docs did a procedure and found some stones in bile duct(gallbadder removed 4 yrs ago)and they also inserted a stent. Hopefully she will be going home later today-I'll have to call hospital later this morning.
No much on agenda-house needs a bit of cleaning-pretty cold outside 23F this am-we have to actually turn the thermostats on in some of the rooms.
Have an uplifting day!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Good Morning TCSers!!!

How was everyone's trick or treat? LuckyGirl & Mommy were the "PussyCat Dolls!" fitted with feather boa's and all! (will post pics as soon as I have time to install the software with my new camera
) And Hubby was surprisingly into my fake eyelashes & whiskers....
I am beat today though....we got to bed at 11:30, and the kitties still have not figured out that 6am was the old 7am, and want to wake me an hour earlier...and proceed to jump on my head 10 times until Daddy finally got up to feed them.

In support of Bra Day, I am wearing a bra!

Hope you all have a great Nov 1st!!!
Hey Heather, Glad to hear your wearing a bra today!!!
Hurry up with the pictures will ya!!!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not much happened today... have got jack sh*te work done today because I've been on TCS all day!

It was a a gorgeous day, all sun shiny and bright but rather on the chilly side if you weren't sitting in the sun!

I'm shattered from my "emergency tank clean" last night and just want to go to sleep! I have an hour left of work and then I'm going home to chill out!

I have to support Bra Day or I'd have serious problems with customers staring at my boobs!!!!! Ohhh we don't want that especially when I was rather embarresingly asked not to show as much cleavage as I have done! I wasn't embarressed, it was my very shy male boss who left red faced!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

I have to support Bra Day or I'd have serious problems with customers staring at my boobs!!!!! Ohhh we don't want that especially when I was rather embarresingly asked not to show as much cleavage as I have done! I wasn't embarressed, it was my very shy male boss who left red faced!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was called into the back office (which you only go into if your in trouble) and Kev asked a female staff member to act as witness. I really don't know who was more embarressed...him or the other femail member of staff!

I have no problems about "my girls" as I grew up in a very male driven household (dad was a coach and we ALWAYS had men in the house) so I'd gotten very used to having my boobs (which I have to admit are the best feature about me) oogled at or commented on!

Kev just didn't realise that I couldn't care if anyone thought I was showing too much... I wear very professional suites to work that may show alittle but not too much as I am aware it can make others very uncomfortable! Silly man!